+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It'll pass soon, hang in there! I'm craving sour dairy at the moment, plain baked cheesecake is my weakness hahaha! This morning I took 3 mouthfuls of Greek yoghurt straight out the tub 😳 Not like me.

Thanks, definitely into natural and organic so will check it out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's good to hear.

That's odd - I love Greek yogurt but can't have it by itself, which is weird for me now lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MrsVZ,

How have you been?

Waiting to go to my first hospital appointment now. How did yours go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @cbeg, how did appointment go? I'm doing so well thanks, 18 weeks today and can't wait for my scan in 2 weeks. Starting to feel slight flutters and pops but think my placenta is in the front cause only ever feel it on the edges of my uterus. How are you feeling these days?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My appointment is after my wedding - getting married on the 2/7/16 and my appt is on the 5th.

I can not wait for my scan either. I haven't felt him move yet. I feel my placenta is at the front as well and plus maybe 15 weeks is still to early.

I just hit 15 weeks. I have been getting pains in lower abdomen and side area which I think is stretching and my lower back and hips ache at night but besides that I'm ok. How you feeling these days?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's exciting! Hope you have a very special day!

I had the same from 15 weeks with some aches starting. Often wake in the night with my hips and thighs aching, and groin pulls sometimes when I'm sitting at work. Trying to keep up some Pilates and exercising as I've heard that helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you

I have this massive pillow (you can buy from target) it's in the shape of a boomerang and about 50cm long. Help sooooo much at night - you should get one. One side goes under your belly and the other between your legs - life saver!

Ooooo Pilates, I love yoga but can't do that

When did you start Pilates? I was told I couldn't do too much exercise like yoga especially - I would love to start Pilates!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought a body pillow too! So great!

Yes you gave to be careful, I go to a class called Barre, it's a combination of Pilates, yoga and ballet but on a beginner level and they allow pregnant women to attend and show you what you can and can't do. They check in with me throughout the class. But thinking I might start a proper preggy class cause feel I would get more out of it, rather than not being allowed to do 30% of the exercises, and might start swimming as well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh that sucks you can't do much, better use your money towards something you can do than on something you can't 100% do.

I think I would be too cold to do swimming - even in a indoor heated one! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsVZ how is everything going? Long time no speak. Xx