CB

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo!! That's awesome, so happy for you! Enjoy the moment 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much for all your support as well

Will defiantly keep in touch and let you know how everything goes, please keep in touch as well want to know how you go as well xx

Very nervous, happy, ecstatic all at the same time, don't know what to do but very happy, overwhelmed actually

CB

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsVZ
    How you going?
    Just wanted to ask if maybe you had similar symptoms or knew of symptoms such as these.
    I have been having lower abdomen pains, comes and goes and is very mild, since this morning. My Doctor said all is okay unless I start to bleed but besides that it is normal symptoms.

CB
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cbeg I get that too, it started early for me and was my first symptom. It was like a pulling ache in my groin and pelvis, apparently it's just everything starting to prepare for your growing uterus so don't stress. I also get sharp pain if I move suddenly or turn in bed. I even had aches last night and woke up in a sweat but I've read that as long as you're not spotting it's normal and nothing to be worried about. How are you feeling otherwise?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsVZ
    Oh good, was worried is all. Not like it's a pleasant or not worrying thing to have but its like I'm getting my period and you don't know what it is.
    Besides that, no morning sickness or nausea, I just get really tired and feel exhausted even if I haven't done anything.
    I also find that massaging my lower abdomen/ pelvis area when it's hurting and I'm lying down helps the pain.
    I also get those sharp pains when I move really quickly but over the past few days I have been very very extremely careful.
    Also got told that you shouldn't stretch tooo high or far as that can break the umbilical cord, plus being extra careful when bending over.
    Other thing I have no clue what to eat :| lol
    How are you feeling ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Always better to just take it easy, I know the worrying feeling like you're going to sneeze it out or something haha! I've had a few bad headaches and I'm pretty exhausted as well, falling asleep on the couch by 9 every night so just trying to drink lots of water. A bit of nausea hits me mostly in the evening but no vomiting, during the day if I feel the nausea coming on but I just snack or drink something and it goes away. Feeling very bloated, almost looks like I'm showing already but can't be. Can't wait for my scan on Friday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg we are going through the exact same symptoms! Although I must say I am more hungry these days...
    I can't eve cough properly thinking it will come out lol
    How exciting, let me know how the scan goes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't even get me started on the hunger! Feel like I don't stop eating, havin. To really discipline myself not to snack on junk food. Takes a lot of planning to always have something in reach to nibble on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Defiantly
    I'm constantly hungry but then have no appetite at the same time