+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrxVZ, Yep I have been getting ewcm over the past 2 weeks, which on the off day, say once a week I get ccm and wcm but most of the time say 90% it's ew.
    I will take a test tomorrow and see what happens cause on fertility friend charting it also says I might be getting my AF on the 28th...

Regarding my fertile window it's normally around the beginning of the month between 10th-14th, so I try to DTD almost everyday leading up to and also after.

CB
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrzVZ forgot to mention it's been 20 days, up to today, since my last AF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe if you're only on cd20 possibly worth waiting a bit to test then. I usually only see ewcm for 3-5 days so 2 weeks makes it harder to pinpoint O. Have you had any other symptoms of O?

If this is not the month (but I hope it is!), consider taking your bbt. It is a bit of a hassle but I found it reassuring to see a clear ovulation date. Even if it's just for a couple months.

Keep me updated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ MrsVZ Ok so this morning I took a PT and I can not really make out if it's a BFP or BFN. See below
    It's a test my doctor gave me to do.
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1459977838.696633.jpg

What do you think?

I will still wait a couple of days and until next week to do another test in case I do get my AF, but for next month if it's BFN for this month I will do the bbt

CB xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsVZ I am actually on CD 24, today, I checked it wrong yesterday.

Sorry for the thousand messages ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cbeg did you attach a pic? Can't see what you're referring to but if you can't tell if it's BFP or BFN that could be a good sign, especially if there's a feint positive, maybe wait a few more days and test again. Really hope this is your month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cbeg the picture loaded! That looks like a feint positive to me! Maybe go buy a single clear blue digital test tomorrow, they're much more sensitive. Just remember to take it in the morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo
    Was scared you weren't going to be able to see it
    I'll get one tomorrow see how I go, but I went one further and had a blood test done so let's see the result tomorrow will let you know

CB xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great idea, I did that too the minute I got my positive. Don't bother with a clear blue if you've done that. So excited for you, really hope you get that exciting call tomorrow! Let me know the moment you hear

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will thank you 😊😊😊😊😊😬😬😬😬xx