+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Up until now I have only used cm as my guide and o pain. I fell first month TTC with me son and 2nd month TTC with next pregnancy.
    Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsVZ, this will be my 2nd month TTC as well, I have been using FF app to track my ovulation and with the traffic light indicator, on the app, it tells you when your most fertile. Have only been using the app for a month so will see how it goes.

Thanks for the luck xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cbeg For This Useful Post:

Mellianne87  (09-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cbeg I set my mind on it taking up to 6 months, I found that helped take the pressure off us. Some people feel it's stressful charting but I found it actually made me less stressed just having that reference. I would also suggest listening to your body over what FF tells you is your fertile window, it wasn't always spot on for me because it uses the info you've given it. For example (sorry for TMI) I was checking for ewcm in my underwear, so logically speaking it was probably in my body before I noticed it but I only recorded when I saw it which was the day after ovulation. So we decided to DTD every 2nd day from the moment I noticed my first slightly fertile cm, then I used my bbt to confirm O just as a reference for the next month also to get an idea of my lutuel phase.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Defiantly MrsVZ, I think allowing as much time as possible it gives your body time to adjust and also to relax in the process.

I have not got a thermometer yet, I have just been tracking my bodies moods, cycles and cm, just so I can start to predict some type of pattern. I know it will change every month, that's my body, but as long as I keep track it's useful.

Regarding cm, I noticed mine has been egg whitesh/watery over the past couple of days, and I check like you said you do, plus I can feel the consistency as well without having to see or touch. (Which may sound odd). 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cbeg View Post
    Hi Vida,

Thanks for the advise. Sounds much easier and plus I would rather relax and have fun then have to worry to much, cause then I start stressing and that's not good for us

Is there a specific clear blue product they sell or is that their range of products, specified to ovulation?
    Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. This is the test I used. It really worked for me, but just read a few bad reviews when looking for the product online. I guess people will always have different experiences... I hope it works for you too. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1458813130.155216.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Vida.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsVZ, how are things?

CB xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi cbeg, all is going great thanks. 6 weeks today so just grateful for every week that passes 😊 I have an early dating scan on the 15th so looking forward to that. Otherwise feeling good besides being tired.

How are you going?
    Thanks for checking in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Going good. Trying almost everyday except for twice a week due to DF having shift work. My AF is predicted either tomorrow or on the 22 of the month because the last 2 months have been unpredictable, so see what happens but so far no symptoms.

Will let you know any news ( if you don't mind) it's good to have someone on the outside to talk too

CB

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Of course @cbeg, please do! Fingers crossed for you. Have you been able to get an idea of your fertile window from charting yet? I also had some irregular longer cycles but when I started paying attention to my CM, I noticed I was ovulating much later in some cycles (maybe left vs right ovary?) If you had ewcm about 2 weeks ago though, I'd say you should take a test if AF doesn't show up tomorrow. Luteal phase is usually 12-16 days
    Last edited by MrsVZ; 06-04-2016 at 06:55.