+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello there! I used an O test (Clear Blue) and found it very helpful as it tells you're going to ovulate 2-3 days before O, so you can get down to business at the perfect time! I was on the pill for quite a long time before TTC and couldn't tell how my body worked, so the test made it easier for me to take control and minimised my anxiety, which is incredibly important when you're TTC. Some people achieve similar results through BBT, but you need to be charting for a long time in order to see a pattern and predict O. Also, the change in temperature only happens after O... a bit late! Same for cervical mucus, position, etc - you need to start 'studying' your body way before TTC. The O test does it all for you and take away the guess work. Best of luck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Vida,

Thanks for the advise. Sounds much easier and plus I would rather relax and have fun then have to worry to much, cause then I start stressing and that's not good for us

Is there a specific clear blue product they sell or is that their range of products, specified to ovulation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Couldn't agree more cbeg!

I think men don't know what the process is like for us. My 2ww is killing me at the moment! Keep thinking I feel things then try convince myself it's my imagination and don't let myself get my hopes up. My temps have been all over the place but I've had a cold for a week so can't really rely on that. My husband will probably ask in a month so do you think you're pregnant meanwhile I'm thinking about it 50% of every day πŸ˜‚

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol MrzVZ
    My fiancΓ© will do the same, but in saying that he is very support and wants me to do everything right to insure everything goes smoothly, which I am sure your husband would be thinking the same

CB

Thanks
    Reviews
    He can't wait for a baby cbeg so he's very supportive too, think he was expecting it to be this casual thing but is now realising that it's not something that just happens and you do need to plan it a bit 😊 Can't wait for the day I can surprise him with good news! All the best with the process!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Same here

Good luck and let me know how you go xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well the proof is in the pudding that it's about quality not quantity - got my bfp this morning! 😁 I had an idea this month might be it because of my temps and a few other things going on but can't believe it's happened so quickly! Feels surreal and now I just have to get through the next 8 weeks so were safely on our way to a healthy baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh congratulations, I'm so happy for you
    Xx
    CB

Thanks
    Reviews
    How long were you TTC, MrsVZ
    Can't remember if you mentioned or if I asked?

CB

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks cbeg! This was only our second month ttc. We only DTD twice this cycle, once 2 days before O and again on the day of, I guess one of them turned out to be perfect timing. That's where tools like FF become so handy in having an idea of a pattern. This was also only my second month charting and my bbt has been my clearest marker of O. I get a temp dip the morning of ovulation so even though I get lots of ewcm, last month I noticed it a few days before and this month only on the day of O so it was never too reliable. I never used OPKs because I read that they are not a guarantee of ovulation just an indicator that your body is preparing to ovulate, but I get all the symptoms anyway and well it's cheaper to just buy one thermometer! It's not the most convenient thing, but as long as you're consistent it's reliable. For example it tells you to take it before you get out of bed - I never did this because I unknowingly bought one that beeps excessively. So I just decided to get up and walk straight to the bathroom to take my temp, and just made sure I always did that at the same time. I had only planned to take my temp for 2/3 months to get an idea of my fertile window.
    Last edited by MrsVZ; 22-03-2016 at 05:12.