+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @cbeg I was just scrolling through posts the other day to find this thread so I could check in to see how you're going but couldn't find it! I'm doing well thanks, 26w tomorrow and counting! Can't believe how quickly it's going now. Baby is very active and healthy. Will have another scan at 32w just to check placenta position as its slightly on the low side but still fine for normal delivery at this stage. Off to Noosa on our little babymoon next week which I am so excited for, going to relax and enjoy some sunshine 😊

How are you and your little guy doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsVZ that's great. 22 weeks for me had my 3D/4D scan and he smiled for us, had his feet over his head too - which scares the hubby lol Hubby was like omg is he ok! And the sonographer laughed and said yes he will be doing that a lot. I felt like he was uncomfortable. I didn't know you had scan at 32w but I'm excited to get it done!
    Oo that will be a beautiful getaway - enjoy that xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be 23 weeks tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's amazing! It's so incredible to see them acting like a little human when they're so small still. I think my little one has changed position for the first time because the sensation of the kicks has completely changed suddenly. Up until now they were solid jabs and pokes right in front but now it's this weird rumbling feeling deep in my tummy and low in my bladder.

I'm only have the 32w scan to check if the placenta lifts a bit higher away from my cervix. My GP said its actually fine as it is but it's ideal if it pulls up a bit further as the uterus grows. She's very confident it will and she said its great either way to have an excuse for a scan at that stage because they can check baby's position and because it would have been so long since the last scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The kicks are an amazing feeling. Makes my heart melt and feel so close to baby.
    I'm sure everything is fine, but as I always go by, if you feel you need that extra clarification to ease your mind - do it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cbeg how are you? Has your little guy arrived yet?

I'm now at 41+2 Trying so hard to be patient but this little one is not quite ready yet it seems. They have booked me in for induction tomorrow evening but I've asked them if I can come in for monitoring again rather then possibly delay it a day or two because baby is super active and my scan last week showed that I have so much amniotic fluid still. That way if baby doesn't arrive by 41+5 at least my cervix has had extra time to ripen further and induction is more likely to be successful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MrsVZ,

I was trying to log on last week to see how you have been and if bubbi had arrived for you, but I forgot my password lol

I'm 38 weeks and my little one is non stop moving weekly midwife appointments now as well

I understand what they mean by the last few weeks goes slow because your waiting for him to come! Lol

I hope all goes well for yourself.

Please please do let me know when your special one arrives

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cbeg

Our beautiful little boy finally arrived last night! Ended up going into labour on my own but needed a bit of help after 16 hours of slow progression but just glad he is healthy and it's all over! Absolutely in love, it is an amazing feeling just staring into his eyes. Wishing you all the best for your big day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg congratulations MrsVZ!!

Sorry to hear labour was slow but as long as you and bub are good that's the important thing

So excited for you.

I'm due next week now, so I'll keep you updated

Oh that bought a tear to my eye - so happy for you

Xx