Closed Thread
Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3575838485
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Hey Hun, how come you had two FS' working together? Did Dr Gee engage Dr Reid because he's specialty is endo?

I'm seeing Dr Gee in a couple of weeks as a new FS as I did not like Fertility First FS Dr Anne Clark. She was terrible!!

I liked Dr Reid, but I felt he wasn't well versed on the best protocols to use for older women.. He was the one that suggested the laprascopy and NKC biopsy, but I think I'll wait for my appointment with Dr M as he will know exactly what to test for after he gets my blood test results.

Were you successful with Dr Gee??
    im not entirely sure, she just said to me that they work together on Mondays. I think that she assists him, maybe she is learning a thing or two off him hehe. Dr Gee is absolutely lovely. I feel like she's extremely intelligent and knowledgeable on all things IVF and the fact that she is responsive and open to using dr M's treatments is the cherry on top. I think you'll like her a lot. I saw dr Lok as originally we were told we had male factor infertility and just didn't really gel with him but love Gee so I think it's important to have that connection with your FS!

We we haven't done a cycle with her yet, just doing the prep and might do a stim cycle next month. I have done one FET however (transfer of one hatching blast) last year using dr m's protocol and had a BFN (just in intralipids, steroids and clexane) but this time he's throwing in a lot more like LIT, Nupogen, intralipids, Dex, clexane etc) so we'll see how it goes. Good luck with your dr m appointment, can't wait to hear how it goes.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to eveclo For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (06-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    That is one of the reasons they suggested PGD for us as the abnormal embryos can implant and miscarry at any stage.
    This
    Can be many reasons

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you have sperm issues? Pingu?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am also an ex Dr S patient and he has also made me cry. I am surprised he is working with Dr Braverman as in my last consult he basically told me I was wasting my money with Dr M. Dr S also did a NK cells biopsy and then proceeded to tell me that the results weren't reliable as I was on the pill. I was like wtf why did we test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Apart from 13% DNA damage, no other sperm issues..

I read that if it fragments on day 3, that's an egg quality issue... I know when cells split they tend to fragment, and I know it's common, but I'm now wondering if it's as common as they say.. Did you grow any of yours to day 5 and notice fragmentation on day 3?
    All day 5
    And no fragmentation

Also perfect sperm (******* lol)

I personally dont belive in 3 day transfers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Pop over here to the new thread thanks.