Closed Thread
Page 87 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BB77 View Post
    That was me! Day 4, but that was for an endo scratch only. I had my nk biopsy on day 21
    Ahh yes! I remember now. Thanks! I had an endo scratch too, same time as biopsy. I am definitely sure I have my period today. Seems like it was AF spotting mixing with post biopsy bleed.

This NKC stuff is taking forever. I probably won't be doing a transfer till next cycle in October 😩

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No sorry @pingc383 I have no experience with her.

On another note had first LIT treatment yesterday. That did not tickle!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's for dq alpha matches. Basically they take your husbands blood and inject it in your arm. They do 4 needles and it's not getting the needle that hurts it's when they swirl it around in your arm that hurts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Just managed to get through the entire #8 thread.. It took me days!

I bought the Alan Beer book and very excited to read it.

I've been calling Gwen and well, does she try to fit people in for cancellations?? I called her and she said she'd call me back, but she didn't take my name or number!!!!!!!! I asked if I could give her my number and she said I could if I liked, but then it felt like she didn't have a pen!!!!!!
    She comes across like that
    But she actually would have your number

They are old school but worth it

I use to think she hated me, a few jokes now she knows me by first name snd squeezes me in, if i need it

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Velvet16 For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (30-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going hun? You would be around 37 or so weeks now, right?

I noticed we both the same mthfr mutation! It's wonderful to see that even with that, you succeeded in falling pregnant!! So wonderful!!

I'm hoping Dr M finds something and can treat me! My ANA is low positive and only my anti-thyroglobulin is elevated (extremely so around the time of implantation). The other one is within normal range.

I can't imagine they have many cancellations.. Can't wait to get home and continue reading Alan Beer book!!

xx
    34.5 weeks
    Im doing okay, just tired but ready and excited... but also anxious as its like this has to be a dream.

I know how frustrating it must feel but your in the very best hands and doctor M is worth it.

Pretty sure if you annoy G enough (sarcasm) she will get you an appointment.

I think they have just gotten busier cause of all of us haha

Just never loose hope, i promise you

I was undiagnosed for 8 years and one consult and doctor M got me answers and baby.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Velvet16 For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (30-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm soo happy you're so happy and excited, but at the same time, anxious! You must be feeling a million different feelings!! I am truly elated for you!! So so happy!! I'm seriously very excited for you!! So much so that a person who didn't know me and was reading for the first time would think I was having the baby!!!

Who is your obgyn?

Not long now hun, you're in the final stretch of the game! Do you know what you're having?

There's another lady that works with G who is absolutely delightful. I keep calling to get her, but G seems to pick up all my damn phone calls!! I'm going to try again tomorrow lol

Lol at our word out mouth recommendations getting him all the business!! We should be rewarded with a commission for each person we refer lol
    Thank you ❤

We are honestly over the moon.

I am on the gold coast and doing shared care, decided not to use an ob.
    Mainly cause of my back injury i want to avoid a csear if possible.
    Obviously if its needed... slice me open

But going to natural birthing centre go hopefully have a drug free water birth.... but obviously things dont alwsys go to plan.

We had planned a suprise.. but baby didnt let us, from 12 weeks it was so obvious even to me it was a boy 😂

They employed someone else? Im still having consults with doctor m and only get G.

I come off all my meds in 1.5 weeks... eek

I just love this whole group as i do believe auto immune issues will be the way of the future and with people like all us being our own voices the fertility world will have to catch up and it become more main ******

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thoughts/advice please: I am a week or so away from getting all my results back and a consult with Dr M. Unfortunately my timing is a bit out and I am due to go day one any day now and need to take letrazole from 3-8 to induce ovulation if I want to TTC this month. Is it worth taking the letrazole just in case or will Dr M want me on some mess prior to trying? Getting so impatient just want to try again but obviously just wanting to give this next baby the best fighting chance and hangin in til term

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing you all the best!! I hope things go the way you'd like them to go and I so hope you avoid that c-section. Is baby starting to get into the right position? A drug free water birth would be super amazing!! I really hope you get to experience that

LOL at your baby jiggling his bits away in the scans!! That made me laugh lol!!

Yeah they employed a lady to help out G. I was surprised to receive a call from
    someone who sounded so different! She said she works 3 days a week. I can't recall the days, so I've been calling every day!

I started to read Alan Beer's book and by golly, he is so amazing! I'm only on the first chapter and so excited and full of positivity!

I see you trekked it from the GG to Syd to see him. How often did you find yourself coming down or where they mostly phone consults?

I'm hoping so badly Dr M finds and can treat me. A girl on here said she saw him but he couldn't find anything wrong with her.. Unfortunately, she keeps having chemical pregnancies, so something is obviously not right and she attributes her failures to poor quality eggs/embryos.

Fx he finds an explanation for my failed attempts...
    Yep baby is head down and ready, for action lol

I was also having chemical pregnancies.... so dont loose hope

Chemical pregnancies can also be linked to the mthfr mutation, due to uterus lining and embroyo can stick.. talking in simple terms lol

I think i had about 6 and ended up just stopped testing.

I didn't have to fly to Sydney, i was very lucky. So i am just having roughly phone consulta every 8-12 weeks as my t cell balance has behaved during pregnancy, or i may have needed further treatment or drugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwikate View Post
    Thoughts/advice please: I am a week or so away from getting all my results back and a consult with Dr M. Unfortunately my timing is a bit out and I am due to go day one any day now and need to take letrazole from 3-8 to induce ovulation if I want to TTC this month. Is it worth taking the letrazole just in case or will Dr M want me on some mess prior to trying? Getting so impatient just want to try again but obviously just wanting to give this next baby the best fighting chance and hangin in til term
    Wait
    As he may have his own treatment plan ideas

I know that might mean pushing back things back a month
    But you want to give the cycle the best chance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwikate View Post
    I would also suggest waiting @Kiwikate.
    Dr M wanted my DP on some of his meds for at least 2 months before our IVF cycle.

It was a pain waiting, but without his help we wouldn't have got where we are today.