Closed Thread
Page 85 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Hello everyone! I've been doing IVF now for 6 months. My FS did some tests, which I only just came across because I requested a copy of my file.

I am homo (a1298c) MTHFR.

I found out today have:

1. anti-nuclear antibodies (ANA) with a speckled pattern 1:80 titre; and

2. I have 50 u/ml of anti-thyroglobulin Abs (Immulite), normal is <41.

I don't really have any symptoms, but my embryos don't seem to be getting me a BFP.

I'm not sure whether you were all tested for these things first before they went on to do the NK cell test? Please let me know. I tried to ring Prof M today, but got an answering machine.

My FS doesn't think there's anything wrong with me and she doesn't believe in NK cells.
    Best of Luck with everything...I don't really understand your issue as DH asnd I just have a complete DQ gene alpha match and an imbalance of T Cells and slightly high NK cells in some areas so treatment would be so different.
    However, I too rang Dr M office on Thurs and Fri. Decided to leave a message on Fri and Gwenyth called me back at 8.15pm...I was shocked! She said they hadjust got back from surgery...they work hard and long hours asked for some results she said she would ring me back when she finds them. 10mins later she rings and we are discussing the results. Yes they are old school but I have never had a problem in the year and a half with them.

I am nearly 15 weeks pregnant and I owe it all to Dr M for treating me and Gwenyth for keeping me sane!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone I am just finding out about how intralipids can help for the gene mutation MTHFR which I have two copies of the gene mutation but I don't know where to get my hands on the intralipids, I'm in Melbourne. Who is this Dr M in Sydney can I get some details and if anyone knows a contact in Melbourne.

Thanks so much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, I'm going to go and see Dr M, but which FS did you go with who agreed to let you cycle with Dr M's protocol? I'm with Fertility First in Hurstville and the FS does not believe in Dr M. She shakes her head at mere thought of him... I'm located in Sydney.. I would be grateful for any FS recommendations as id like to cycle as soon as possible.
    I just pm'ed you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry, I just deleted some!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Jazabelle13 dr m.is in sydney he does interstate consults tho.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my NK biopsy done Saturday. Firstly, it sucked. But what I wanted to know is how long Dr M got back to you with results. I'm really hoping to TTC for sept cycle which is only a week away from starting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No phone consult earlier than that @pingc383?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gosh that sux.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @PING383 it was Dr M.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 5dp3dt and my anti-thyroglobulin is at 370 u/ml.. it looks like it's trying to kill off the embryo because it's normally between 51-120... It's too high and I can't get in to see Dr M until October.. What a waste of an FET . I wonder if I have hashimotos even tho I don't have any symptoms.... My TSH and other thyroid hormone profile is normal.. Just the anti-thyroglobulin was elevated....
    Can you get a phone consult earlier? Sometimes they can squeeze you in maybe say its urgent and can they put you on a cancellation list?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (23-08-2016)