Closed Thread
Page 83 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 830 of 1021
  1. #821
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    164
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked
    140
    Reviews
    0

    Default Update

    Had NT scan yesterday...measuring 13 weeks exactly! All looked good and the nuchal fold was in normal ranges. All body parts accounted for, HB 165bpm, CRL 6.8cm.We also had NIPT testing today.Can't believe things are looking good!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Olive79 For This Useful Post:

    ange1111  (11-08-2016)

  3. #822
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    305
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked
    196
    Reviews
    0
    And you wont believe it olive.. im 31.5 weeks and still in denial we are actually having a baby

  4. #823
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies, it's my first time posting but been reading along for a while. Thanks for sharing your experiences and knowledge here.

    I've done 5 transfers (2 fresh cycles & 3 FETs) but never been pregnant. Currently on my 3rd fresh stim cycle but first time using Dr M's immune protocol. I've Hashimoto's with high thyroid antibodies, high NKC, high ANA and T-cells imbalance. I also had moderate endometriosis which was found & removed during my lap 2 weeks ago.

    Dr M has put me on Dex, clexane, progesterone, and Intralipid/ IVIG 1 week before transfer. I'll need IVIG once I get a positive beta HCG.

    I've done Intralipid during my last 3 cycles (1 fresh, 2 FET) with Dr LB, but at lower dose of 200ml. Together with prednisolone & clexane prescribed by LB, it still did not work for me.

    My question is: Should i go for Intralipid at higher dose of 500ml or just try IVIG? Has anyone had success with higher dose of Intralipid? Or would I have a better chance of success with IVIG? Please advise!

  5. #824
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    12
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Savasana View Post
    Hi ladies, it's my first time posting but been reading along for a while. Thanks for sharing your experiences and knowledge here.

    I've done 5 transfers (2 fresh cycles & 3 FETs) but never been pregnant. Currently on my 3rd fresh stim cycle but first time using Dr M's immune protocol. I've Hashimoto's with high thyroid antibodies, high NKC, high ANA and T-cells imbalance. I also had moderate endometriosis which was found & removed during my lap 2 weeks ago.

    Dr M has put me on Dex, clexane, progesterone, and Intralipid/ IVIG 1 week before transfer. I'll need IVIG once I get a positive beta HCG.

    I've done Intralipid during my last 3 cycles (1 fresh, 2 FET) with Dr LB, but at lower dose of 200ml. Together with prednisolone & clexane prescribed by LB, it still did not work for me.

    My question is: Should i go for Intralipid at higher dose of 500ml or just try IVIG? Has anyone had success with higher dose of Intralipid? Or would I have a better chance of success with IVIG? Please advise!
    Personally - if you're going to Sydney for it, I'd just do the ivig. Good luck :-)

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamel For This Useful Post:

    Savasana  (10-08-2016)

  7. #825
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    9
    Reviews
    0

    Default Two intralipids before transfer

    Has anyone ever been recommended to do two intralipids before a transfer? Like one right at the beginning of your cycle then one again 1-2weeks pre transfer? I have a intralipids booked in for this coming Monday. I find out if I'm pregnant tomorrow. Just wondering if it might be worth keeping the appointment even if I'm not pregnant. What do you all think? Thanks

  8. #826
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked
    28
    Reviews
    0
    Hi all, I am almost 15weeks and thought the progesterone should stop by now...any ideas when? I am getting so bloated as I am on 800mg a day. I will see Dr M end of the week will ask that but thought to check...
    Thanks everyone.

  9. #827
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    305
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked
    196
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful59 View Post
    Hi all, I am almost 15weeks and thought the progesterone should stop by now...any ideas when? I am getting so bloated as I am on 800mg a day. I will see Dr M end of the week will ask that but thought to check...
    Thanks everyone.
    I came off it around 18 weeks

    I think he will confirm dates depening on bloods as obviously some people need progesterone support for longer as there body doesnt produce it

    This wasnt an issue for me

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Velvet16 For This Useful Post:

    Hopeful59  (15-08-2016)

  11. #828
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    9
    Reviews
    0
    Hi all,
    just about to go into FET #5 and first time putting two back. these are my last embryos left and so I'm just thinking and planning for future. I am seeing Dr M for hight NKc and immune issues, am on dex/clex/intralipid/antibiotics/PIO/crinone/progynova this cycle. (I'm a walking pharmacy) but I mostly just wanted to check if anyone here has ever gotten pregnant doing immune protocols without IVF? I have always ovulated on my own, hubbys swimmers are fine there doesn't seem to be any other issues. Just wondering if its worth doing a few cycles on our own but with the immune therapies if these last two embryos don't work. I'm not sure how much more IVF we can afford. Thanks for your ideas/opinions

  12. #829
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    441
    Thanks
    211
    Thanked
    274
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddlybear86 View Post
    Hi all,
    just about to go into FET #5 and first time putting two back. these are my last embryos left and so I'm just thinking and planning for future. I am seeing Dr M for hight NKc and immune issues, am on dex/clex/intralipid/antibiotics/PIO/crinone/progynova this cycle. (I'm a walking pharmacy) but I mostly just wanted to check if anyone here has ever gotten pregnant doing immune protocols without IVF? I have always ovulated on my own, hubbys swimmers are fine there doesn't seem to be any other issues. Just wondering if its worth doing a few cycles on our own but with the immune therapies if these last two embryos don't work. I'm not sure how much more IVF we can afford. Thanks for your ideas/opinions
    Yes I got pregnant naturally while I was on the bondi protocol. Unfortunately ended in stillbirth, but
    only because I needed a stronger protocol. I did ivf after that even though I had no issues falling pregnant. It was suggested that I do ivf because there's a greater chance of falling pregnant and therefore I wouldn't need to be on the drugs for so long. Totally fine to try naturally but all the drugs need to be timed perfectly and if it takes, say, 6 months to fall pregnant naturally, it's not ideal to be taking steroids for that length of time. Our fs originally said to try for 3 months naturally while taking the meds because we wanted to give it a shot.

  13. #830
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    305
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked
    196
    Reviews
    0
    Yes and no... lol

    We fell naturally while consulting with dr m.

    We had also been unexplained infertility, he put me on drugs to improve my eggs and we fell natutally

    Then from 5.5 weeks he treated what he diagosed as a t cell imbalance... (8 years of infertility and ivf before this pregnancy)

    Im now 32.5 weeks


 

Similar Threads

  1. Extremely high natural killer cells
    By FraggleRocks in forum Reproductive Immunology
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28-03-2016, 22:19
  2. High Natural Killer Cells #7
    By MGC Bertie in forum Reproductive Immunology
    Replies: 1010
    Last Post: 07-03-2016, 23:34
  3. High Natural Killer Cells #6
    By ladybug14 in forum Reproductive Immunology
    Replies: 1000
    Last Post: 05-06-2015, 12:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Bamboo Lulu
Super soft, fun prints & basics for baby, made from bamboo & organic cotton plus non-toxic wooden toys. • Hypoallergenic - perfect for eczema relief • Everything needed to shop for a baby shower • 10% off + FREE gift with purchase. Use code BUBHUB
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
The MAMA Centre
Pregnancy, birth & beyond care with your very own midwife. Home & hospital birth support, VBACs, antenatal & postnatal care by medicare eligible midwives & holistic health practitioners. Massage, chiro, naturopathy, yoga, counselling & beauty therapy
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!