Closed Thread
Page 82 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yay! Thats so exciting! I didn't realise that someone else on here was at the same stage I am at.
    What's your protocol?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Majeen View Post
    My NK levels are still too high so I have more Intralipids next weekend. I am 23 weeks today. My bank acct is taking a hit with these treatments. I wish there was a rebate but prepared to do what it takes to get a take home baby.
    It is expensive but well worth it! I did IVIG last round instead of intralipids and it cost $2250! Big Hit!
    Best of luck I hope they go down after this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Olive79 View Post
    It is expensive but well worth it! I did IVIG last round instead of intralipids and it cost $2250! Big Hit!
    Best of luck I hope they go down after this.
    Yep I did it every 3-4 weeks all the way through. We had to do take out a loan!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BB77 For This Useful Post:

Olive79  (06-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,
    My wife has to have a blood test to see how many more intralipids she needs. But dr M gave us the form but didn't say when to get it done. Should she have it this week (so just after an intralipids) or wait a little before having the tests? TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    @catemer I usually have that blood test around 2 weeks after intralipid.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Majeen For This Useful Post:

catemer  (06-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @catemer I usually have that blood test around 2 weeks after intralipid.
    Thanks @Majeen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My NK levels are still too high so I have more Intralipids next weekend. I am 23 weeks today. My bank acct is taking a hit with these treatments. I wish there was a rebate but prepared to do what it takes to get a take home baby.
    Majeen, how high was your NK level? Some people went as far as 30 something weeks for intralipids. so we're looking at 8-10 intralipids I think

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Olive79 View Post
    Oh yay! Thats so exciting! I didn't realise that someone else on here was at the same stage I am at.
    What's your protocol?
    Olive, it could be me, I am 13 weeks, 3 days everything going good less all day sickness. we're due around 11.02.17 or may be a week early. When will you be due?
    I had uterus scratching, Dex then changed to Pred, Cleaxane, Progesterone 1200mg a day and Intralipids.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful59 For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (11-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful59 View Post
    Majeen, how high was your NK level? Some people went as far as 30 something weeks for intralipids. so we're looking at 8-10 intralipids I think
    I'm not sure what the actual number is. They just tell me it's too high and I do whatever they say because so far it is working and after a stillborn and many rounds of IVF I'm not risking anything. I suspect I will have them the whole way through this pregnancy.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Majeen For This Useful Post:

Hopeful59  (08-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful59 View Post
    Olive, it could be me, I am 13 weeks, 3 days everything going good less all day sickness. we're due around 11.02.17 or may be a week early. When will you be due?
    I had uterus scratching, Dex then changed to Pred, Cleaxane, Progesterone 1200mg a day and Intralipids.
    Yeh...sorry I thought I replied with quote, obviously not! I had my NT scan yesterday and measuring 13 weeks. Fortunately I have had no sickness and Dr M said thats because of the meds which obviously doesn't work for all.
    I am due on 13th Feb from last scan but 15th Feb from LMP. My protocol is the same as yours but I also had neupogen and 1 session of IVIG. I also had asprin up until last week.
    Dr M is my OB so he said my due date will be set so I won't have rush off to the hospital which is 45mins away for me.