Closed Thread
Page 79 of 85 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. I have a question. I had my biopsy done on Monday, I had very little bleeding, mostly pink and almost nothing by Wednesday. Then all of a sudden Thursday it was heavy and bright red. Has this happened to anyone else? Blood disappear and then all of a sudden reappear heavier and brighter?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm here! @Mink
    I had mine on Wednesday, tiny bit of spotting post, felt fine until I got home from work that night then had some cramping and some sharp pain, minimal spotting the next day. Then today a full bleed, some sharp pains and cramps, could be AF but would be about a week early.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MissDa For This Useful Post:

Mink  (26-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissDa View Post
    I'm here! @Mink
    I had mine on Wednesday, tiny bit of spotting post, felt fine until I got home from work that night then had some cramping and some sharp pain, minimal spotting the next day. Then today a full bleed, some sharp pains and cramps, could be AF but would be about a week early.
    Thanks for your reply! Yeah mine could be AF. I'm on day 26 so it could very well be. I was just a bit worried... I've had like 5 gyno surgeries and have never bled this much esp on off like this and my AF is usually very on time exactly 28 days except for the most recent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    @Mink and @MissDa - I have to do a biopsy soon, but not sure when. Did yours have to be done on day 21 or can it be done anytime?
    First time I did on cd23 with my old fs 7 months ago, result shown normal level, wazza just did one at EPU, result came back with elevated nk cells.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mink and @MissDa - I have to do a biopsy soon, but not sure when. Did yours have to be done on day 21 or can it be done anytime?
    When mine was first booked I would've been about day 15 but when my period came early I called dr m about whether that would change timing of biopsy, he didn't seem fazed and turned out to be day 21 anyway. I think someone mentioned here a few pages back that new research shows day 5 or something like that is better. Not sure. Good luck with your biopsy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    When mine was first booked I would've been about day 15 but when my period came early I called dr m about whether that would change timing of biopsy, he didn't seem fazed and turned out to be day 21 anyway. I think someone mentioned here a few pages back that new research shows day 5 or something like that is better. Not sure. Good luck with your biopsy.
    That was me! Day 4, but that was for an endo scratch only. I had my nk biopsy on day 21

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BB77 For This Useful Post:

Mink  (27-08-2016),pingc383  (27-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BB77 View Post
    That was me! Day 4, but that was for an endo scratch only. I had my nk biopsy on day 21
    Ahh yes! I remember now. Thanks! I had an endo scratch too, same time as biopsy. I am definitely sure I have my period today. Seems like it was AF spotting mixing with post biopsy bleed.

This NKC stuff is taking forever. I probably won't be doing a transfer till next cycle in October 😩

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No sorry @pingc383 I have no experience with her.

On another note had first LIT treatment yesterday. That did not tickle!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's for dq alpha matches. Basically they take your husbands blood and inject it in your arm. They do 4 needles and it's not getting the needle that hurts it's when they swirl it around in your arm that hurts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just managed to get through the entire #8 thread.. It took me days!

I bought the Alan Beer book and very excited to read it.

I've been calling Gwen and well, does she try to fit people in for cancellations?? I called her and she said she'd call me back, but she didn't take my name or number!!!!!!!! I asked if I could give her my number and she said I could if I liked, but then it felt like she didn't have a pen!!!!!!
    She comes across like that
    But she actually would have your number

They are old school but worth it

I use to think she hated me, a few jokes now she knows me by first name snd squeezes me in, if i need it

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Velvet16 For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (30-08-2016)