Closed Thread
Page 76 of 85 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Savasana View Post
    Hi ladies, it's my first time posting but been reading along for a while. Thanks for sharing your experiences and knowledge here.

I've done 5 transfers (2 fresh cycles & 3 FETs) but never been pregnant. Currently on my 3rd fresh stim cycle but first time using Dr M's immune protocol. I've Hashimoto's with high thyroid antibodies, high NKC, high ANA and T-cells imbalance. I also had moderate endometriosis which was found & removed during my lap 2 weeks ago.

Dr M has put me on Dex, clexane, progesterone, and Intralipid/ IVIG 1 week before transfer. I'll need IVIG once I get a positive beta HCG.

I've done Intralipid during my last 3 cycles (1 fresh, 2 FET) with Dr LB, but at lower dose of 200ml. Together with prednisolone & clexane prescribed by LB, it still did not work for me.

My question is: Should i go for Intralipid at higher dose of 500ml or just try IVIG? Has anyone had success with higher dose of Intralipid? Or would I have a better chance of success with IVIG? Please advise!
    Personally - if you're going to Sydney for it, I'd just do the ivig. Good luck :-)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamel For This Useful Post:

Savasana  (10-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Two intralipids before transfer

Has anyone ever been recommended to do two intralipids before a transfer? Like one right at the beginning of your cycle then one again 1-2weeks pre transfer? I have a intralipids booked in for this coming Monday. I find out if I'm pregnant tomorrow. Just wondering if it might be worth keeping the appointment even if I'm not pregnant. What do you all think? Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I am almost 15weeks and thought the progesterone should stop by now...any ideas when? I am getting so bloated as I am on 800mg a day. I will see Dr M end of the week will ask that but thought to check...
    Thanks everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful59 View Post
    Hi all, I am almost 15weeks and thought the progesterone should stop by now...any ideas when? I am getting so bloated as I am on 800mg a day. I will see Dr M end of the week will ask that but thought to check...
    Thanks everyone.
    I came off it around 18 weeks

I think he will confirm dates depening on bloods as obviously some people need progesterone support for longer as there body doesnt produce it

This wasnt an issue for me

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Velvet16 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful59  (15-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    just about to go into FET #5 and first time putting two back. these are my last embryos left and so I'm just thinking and planning for future. I am seeing Dr M for hight NKc and immune issues, am on dex/clex/intralipid/antibiotics/PIO/crinone/progynova this cycle. (I'm a walking pharmacy) but I mostly just wanted to check if anyone here has ever gotten pregnant doing immune protocols without IVF? I have always ovulated on my own, hubbys swimmers are fine there doesn't seem to be any other issues. Just wondering if its worth doing a few cycles on our own but with the immune therapies if these last two embryos don't work. I'm not sure how much more IVF we can afford. Thanks for your ideas/opinions

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddlybear86 View Post
    Hi all,
    just about to go into FET #5 and first time putting two back. these are my last embryos left and so I'm just thinking and planning for future. I am seeing Dr M for hight NKc and immune issues, am on dex/clex/intralipid/antibiotics/PIO/crinone/progynova this cycle. (I'm a walking pharmacy) but I mostly just wanted to check if anyone here has ever gotten pregnant doing immune protocols without IVF? I have always ovulated on my own, hubbys swimmers are fine there doesn't seem to be any other issues. Just wondering if its worth doing a few cycles on our own but with the immune therapies if these last two embryos don't work. I'm not sure how much more IVF we can afford. Thanks for your ideas/opinions
    Yes I got pregnant naturally while I was on the bondi protocol. Unfortunately ended in stillbirth, but
    only because I needed a stronger protocol. I did ivf after that even though I had no issues falling pregnant. It was suggested that I do ivf because there's a greater chance of falling pregnant and therefore I wouldn't need to be on the drugs for so long. Totally fine to try naturally but all the drugs need to be timed perfectly and if it takes, say, 6 months to fall pregnant naturally, it's not ideal to be taking steroids for that length of time. Our fs originally said to try for 3 months naturally while taking the meds because we wanted to give it a shot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes and no... lol

We fell naturally while consulting with dr m.

We had also been unexplained infertility, he put me on drugs to improve my eggs and we fell natutally

Then from 5.5 weeks he treated what he diagosed as a t cell imbalance... (8 years of infertility and ivf before this pregnancy)

Im now 32.5 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @PING383 you should follow this thread..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cuddlybear I plan to try for natural conception. I have no trouble falling pregnant though. I have trouble staying pregnant.
    I am flying to Sydney tomorrow and will discuss with Prof M that is he okay with natural cycles so I can feed it back here if you like?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well hello there ladies

I never thought I would be joining this thread. After 1 silent miscarriage at 8 weeks i thought i would see Dr M just in case and didnt think I would get any new things to put on my long list of medical conditions. Oh how wrong I was about that hope.

So today I got results that I have the MTHFR gene mutuation..I'm not surprised about that after doing some research this evening as I have spina bifida and I guess i inherited the mutation from my mum. I also have high NK Cells.

So Dr M has put me on Clexane and Prednisone.

My question to you lovely ladies is what side effects did you get while on these meds?????

As mentioned I already have Spina Bifida and scoliosis (it says to inform your doc or pharmacist if you have a spinal deformity and plan on taking clexane but Dr M never mentioned this)
    I also have anxiety and a heart condition called Ventricular Tacchychardia and I read Prednisone can cause anxiety etc but also fast, irregular heartbeat and pulse sooooo don't know what to do. Will be calling my cardiologist to discuss.

Thanks for any stories or advice about side effects girls