Closed Thread
Page 68 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kooki, I've had mine cancelled due to high P4... I was told it was random, so not necessarily due to DHEA (which at the time I wasn't on)... Apparently the lining will be ahead of the transfer, so chances of it sticking are slim. I still had egg collection- but cancelled transfer and had a freeze all.
    Good luck x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamel For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (21-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kookii View Post
    Hi girls,
    Have you had your cycle cancelled because of high progesterone due to DHEA? I started taking it about two months ago under dr M prescription and is the first time my cycle is cancelled .
    I'm waiting for his call, meanwhile can you shed some light? Thank you
    Yes I had mine cancelled after taking Melatonin and DHEA prescribed by Dr M for 2 months but I had high estrogen. The funny thing is I feel naturally that month...go figure!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Olive79 For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (21-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ange1111 View Post
    @Olive79 so pleased everything is going well with bub! Yay! Your bub was conceived naturally wasn't it? Do you think any of the prior immune stuff has helped? You've got complete DQ HLA matches from your signature so I'm assuming you did LIT previously etc? I'm just curious!! I still haven't had another consult with Dr M to get forms for HLA tests but will def get done prior to next transfer. Feel we need to check everything out as no time to waste (we can't try naturally due to vasectomy).
    Yes thats right I feel naturally after a cancelled cycle due to high estrogen. I had had 3 LIT treatments prior but I had also had a miscarriage after my first 2 LIT treatments but it was very close to the end of the 6 month period. I think the difference this cycle is the neupogen that we added. This is tge first pregnancy I have had since adding it. The only thing I was taking was 1 dexatablet a day as I was weaning off. As soon as I got my BFP I started my whole protocol.
    Best of luck!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Olive79 For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (19-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls those of you who have had LIT treatment how long after you got your results could you get the treatment done? Just thinking about timing and know that we have to have two treatments a month apart so wondering how quickly we could get in if we needed to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lastchance75. I think it is preferred to be at least 2 weeks, with 4 even better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh... And I didn't get blood retested as the LAD levels are done with the Chicago bloods and hence too expensive to re-do... So we just assumed it worked!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry - just re-read your question and I didn't answer it! With Dr M - we got booked in fairly quickly, I think it was only about 2 weeks later. It's done at his rooms. G takes partners blood in the morning and then you return later on the day and Dr M injects into your forearms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @Jamel. Ok 2 weeks later isn't too bad. Sorry G the receptionist takes the blood?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes! She's a nurse / receptionist & she does take the blood! Surprised us the first time - but she is good at it. Both times she got us in at 8am prior to first patient being booked at 8.30 for Dr M to take his blood. Then they centrifuge the blood to make the injections - and both times we were called to go back around 2-3pm for me to be injected. It's pretty simple. Stings like a *itch at the time, but over pretty quickly. All up, really not too bad at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HELP PLEASE!! I am running into a lot of difficulty getting HLA and DQ testing. Some a$$hole haematologist was so rude to me saying whoever requested these tests doesn't know what he is testing for an they are totally irrelevant to miscarriage.
    How did you guys get yours done? Bearing in mind I'm in NZ but I wondered if there is an international service that does this?