Closed Thread
Page 63 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots of love olive
    I can understand why you feel the way you do

You can only do whats best for you.

I personally have every belief bubs is just snuggling in nice and tight in the uterus.

I did have bloods weekly upto 11 weeks at doctor M's request

But it did become mentally challenging at times as im not a doctor or a HCG expert

Thinking of you x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Velvet16 For This Useful Post:

Olive79  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Olive79 it's so hard, but I would def be looking for reassurance, even get a GP referral for an early scan (I did that before my clinic scan at 6w1d)... Even just another BT to confirm numbers, I did those until almost 7weeks too...

Do whatever you need to do, it's your body and pregnancy, I had no issue with asking for extra and tellin my clinic why, we have been through so much we need the extra help xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Olive79  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jee Jee View Post
    Hi Miss Sagi

Have Dr M told you about your NK cell result from blood test how high was ? Because my NKC was 27 quite high from blood test, but he done my NKC biopsy test result was normal . This is quite confusing to me. Has anyone like me the NKC result different from biopsy and blood test?
    Dr M never told me my blood result numbers so not sure what the result was. My biopsy was done by my Fs/Ob so I knew that number. I can't remember exactly but it was around 50 which is extremely high. I know normal nkc in uterine is 10 but not sure what normal is in bloods.
    Alot of women only have high results in blood and not uterine so its not unusual.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

Jee Jee  (27-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Olive79. It must be heart renching thinking this is going to happen again. But this time may be different.
    Try and stay positive. Call your ob and get in there tomorrow for bloods and a scan just to put your mind at ease. Given your history they should definitely fit you in. Then call Dr M.
    Thinking of you.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

Jee Jee  (27-06-2016),Olive79  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, has anyone had a laparoscopy done by Dr M? My IVF doctor is located in the city and I have been told that it is my next step from both her and dr M.

I am a bit hesitant to go with my IVF doctor as her surgery is in the city and that's a bit of a pain to get in and out of.

Has anyone had experience with this?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Laparoscopy

Quote Originally Posted by eveclo View Post
    Hi ladies, has anyone had a laparoscopy done by Dr M? My IVF doctor is located in the city and I have been told that it is my next step from both her and dr M.

I am a bit hesitant to go with my IVF doctor as her surgery is in the city and that's a bit of a pain to get in and out of.

Has anyone had experience with this?

Hi ! Evelco

I had Laparoscopy done by Dr M last month in Hurstville Private hospital . This was my second Laparoscopy , because I had endometriosis stage 4 before . First Laparoscopy was different doctor from Genea. I felt alright with this second laparoscopy done after . And just had a little be pain from tummy few days . Maybe everyone will be different feeling . For me , I feel alright with Dr M.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jee Jee For This Useful Post:

eveclo  (27-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Olive,I had pinkish for a week now and Dr M thinks the same bub embedded deeper into uterus at the same time he asks me to increase the progesterone to 400x3 a day.
    Blood test every week for next 3 weeks. I feel you but I am less worry now scan done this morning at 7week & 5 days saw heartbeat. Rest up. thinking of you x
    Last edited by Hopeful59; 27-06-2016 at 16:32.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hopeful59 For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (28-06-2016),Olive79  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jee Jee View Post
    Hi ! Evelco

I had Laparoscopy done by Dr M last month in Hurstville Private hospital . This was my second Laparoscopy , because I had endometriosis stage 4 before . First Laparoscopy was different doctor from Genea. I felt alright with this second laparoscopy done after . And just had a little be pain from tummy few days . Maybe everyone will be different feeling . For me , I feel alright with Dr M.
    Thank you very much for your reply. That's really helpful. I quite like Dr M as a doctor although he has never done anything surgically to me, more just the technical knowledge, empathy and overall sense of humour. So this puts my mind at ease to the surgical side of things. I Hope you are on the mend.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to eveclo For This Useful Post:

Jee Jee  (27-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Velvet16 View Post
    I have the mthfr
    And have fallen pregnant

I wss ok solgar folate
    Solagar b6 and b12

Solgar vitamin E

All suggested by DR m

I changed to a multivitamin at around 11 weeks on Dr M advice
    Which MTHFR do you have?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Which MTHFR do you have?
    A1298C homzogus (i probably spelt that so wrong)