Closed Thread
Page 61 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi thank you for the assurance that it can actually eventually work. May I know how many transfer and cycle with the same protocol before you got pregnant? I was on 4 dex a day, claxene, intralipids a week before the transfer, 2 LIT. I was diagnose with MTHFR, Natural Killer Cell 40% 54 cell I think. All embyros that was transferred are all good according to the embryologist. Ive got HLA match with my husband as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ms. Sagi, COngrats with your twins. may I just ask what was your protocol when you got your twins and how long or many times this you use this protocol before it actually works? I did 3 cycle so far with Dr. M different protocol but so far did not work. thank you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hancamp View Post
    Ms. Sagi, COngrats with your twins. may I just ask what was your protocol when you got your twins and how long or many times this you use this protocol before it actually works? I did 3 cycle so far with Dr. M different protocol but so far did not work. thank you.
    This was the first time I was on Dr Ms treatment plan.
    3 tablets Dex 3 wks prior to transfer, 4 tabs after transfer then switched to 25mg Pred at 8wks. Stopped at around 28wks.
    80mg Clexane, went down to 60mg at around 28wks.
    Nupogen for approx. 10wks (when I ran out of the 10 vials)
    500mls intrilipids every 4 weeks until 18wks.
    Plus the usual vitamins

Not sure what your issues are but have you done IVIG?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hancamp, just saw your previous post with your issues. Sorry, cant help with HLA as I'm not sure what it is or the treatment regime for it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone had ivig?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I had it every 3-4 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @BB77 how much was it and does it feel any different to getting intralipids?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastchance75 View Post
    Hi @BB77 how much was it and does it feel any different to getting intralipids?
    It was 2250 each time (expensive I know). I never had intralipids so can't compare but the process is the same. The bottles are much smaller and it's a clear liquid. They give you Hartmanns solution first then dr m comes and hooks up the ivig and administers it verrry slowly. You don't feel it at all. The only painful part is when they put the cannula in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg what! My husband will die if I tell him it's that much. I will probably need to ask if it's absolutely necessary. Do you know why you needed it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I agree. It ended up costing us more than the ivf, however I will say I think it contributed to our success and next time I'll be choosing to do it again. I had it for my immune issues, mostly high nk cells and 100% dq alpha match with hubby. It's stronger than intralipids and I'm assuming that if dr m suggested ivig rather than intralipids there's a good reason. Most people don't need ivig the whole 9 months, sometimes he switches you to intralipids once the pregnancy is established. But I wanted the kitchen sink approach because I was just about to give up.