Closed Thread
Page 55 of 103 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you allfor the well wishes. I had follow up bloods yesterday 5 days on and things are looking good. HCG 3245, P4 84. I rang gynwethshe booked me in for intralipids this sat and said I should take an extra 400mg pessarie per day, so now up to 1200mg. She said she would double check with Dr to make sure thats ok.
    I know Dr M is the man to do this, I just hope because this was a surprise and we didn't start treatment til after I found out that everything will be ok.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Olive79 For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (23-06-2016),Hopeful59  (16-06-2016),Jee Jee  (16-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Olive79, I was concerned about him being too busy but having him monitoring and an OB as well will be too expensive for us. I don't hear a lot about him being a good OB though but going to take a chance see how things go. I am seeing him again at 7-8 weeks does anyone know if he does more blood work for nkc at 7-8 weeks? Just that I have not been tested so long don't know where I am at now...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful59 For This Useful Post:

Olive79  (18-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had him as an OB since he knew all my issues and I wasn't doubling up. He was fantastic.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BB77 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful59  (17-06-2016),Olive79  (18-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear that we are now more comfortable having him as OB. To be honest they have been helpful to me so far although a few more phone calls than necessary but always get what I was asking for....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies;
    I'm new. I am in NZ and have 4 consecutive miscarriages ranging from 4-16weeks I am moving my focus into reproductive immune issues as all my RPL testing is clear and I am getting no answers here in NZ.
    I had initially looked towards an appt with Dr Sacks however by the looks of these threads Dr Matthias firstly will do a phone consult which suits us better being across the ditch and all.
    IS anyone else on here kiwi or managed to source treatment for immune issues from Dr matthias from abroad? My main concern is how I am going to be able to source the prescribed protocol.
    Also from my google research I can't find an email for Prof Matthias, does anyone have this or am I best to call his office come Monday for a phone consultation?
    Any help, PLEASE. I am a desperate lady getting tired of my growing garden of miscarried babies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwikate View Post
    Hi Ladies;
    I'm new. I am in NZ and have 4 consecutive miscarriages ranging from 4-16weeks I am moving my focus into reproductive immune issues as all my RPL testing is clear and I am getting no answers here in NZ.
    I had initially looked towards an appt with Dr Sacks however by the looks of these threads Dr Matthias firstly will do a phone consult which suits us better being across the ditch and all.
    IS anyone else on here kiwi or managed to source treatment for immune issues from Dr matthias from abroad? My main concern is how I am going to be able to source the prescribed protocol.
    Also from my google research I can't find an email for Prof Matthias, does anyone have this or am I best to call his office come Monday for a phone consultation?
    Any help, PLEASE. I am a desperate lady getting tired of my growing garden of miscarried babies
    So sorry to hear of all your losses. Can't help with your queries, other than to say that Dr S said he never saw me carrying a child to full term (he was wrong). Good luck xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Phone him
    He is very very old school, dont use email.

Good luck, im sure there will be a way. To source prescriptions

Thinking of you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kate welcome! Google reproductive immunology sydney and there should be info with his details on he is old school but knows his stuff. He may not be able to give you a script for nz but will give you doses of meds to take and twll you what immune blood tests to get done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kiwikate, sorry to hear of your losses. I hope you can get some help with Dr M. If yiu google him and fill out an online request he will contact you. Or his email is reproductiveimmunology@yahoo.com.au

Goodluck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Don't bother with Dr S he's very narrow minded and rude.