Closed Thread
Page 53 of 85 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ECM1981
    yes we are using a new donor.malos oversea, Czech Republic. I am intralipids, Neupogen, IVIG, Dex, clexane, lit. How did you travel with the Neupogen? First time with this and says needs to be refridgerated. 24 hours to get where we are going so working out how to keep it refridgerated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sorry ECM1981. Also meant to say good luck with your donor egg cycle.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Debant For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (24-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks debant☺ i took my neupogen in a lunchbox with ice packs. I didnt take it out until johannesburg and then thought sh*t better cool it a bit and asked the airhostess to put it in their fridge. They put it in the cooler bin with the drinks and ice. I am in sane meds as you except ivig. Im just doing intralipids and neupogen as Dr M said no need for me to do ivig if doing neupogen and intralipids. Have to take 4 injections daily in the tummy, wondering where it will all go after a few days and the bruises start showing! All the best. New donor new drugs i think this will be both of our best shots!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Debant It was just a small lunchbox big enough for a sandwich. I had 2 softgel ice packs frozen and only took the neupogen i needed and left the rest at home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Debant, For my nupogen I bought a pack from the Diabetes shop. There is an insulin pack that keeps things at refrigerated temperature for 24hrs. It has an ice pack in it and worked a treat, no need to check it for coldness. Wasn't cheap, about $70 but worth it for no stress.
    Good luck girls.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (25-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought the same one. Was very useful and I didn't have to worry if it was being kept cold enough. Well worth the money.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the suggestions. I am looking at a couple on the diabetes website. They both have frozen gel packs. I contacted the airline who recommended using dry ice. Did the ones you used have the frozen gel packs?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes. I wouldn't worry about dry ice, as soon as customs saw the frozen gel packs and knew it was for medication they didn't blink twice. I flat packed the nupogen box in one of the pockets so I had proof it was prescription meds in my name.
    The one I have is called an iCool bag. I think the 24hr one is called Weekender.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi! Question

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Sagi View Post
    Yes. I wouldn't worry about dry ice, as soon as customs saw the frozen gel packs and knew it was for medication they didn't blink twice. I flat packed the nupogen box in one of the pockets so I had proof it was prescription meds in my name.
    The one I have is called an iCool bag. I think the 24hr one is called Weekender.

Hi! Miss Sagi.
    May I ask you some questions? I saw you also have MTHFR . Is you r c677t homozygous? If yes, what is prenatal vitamins are you taking ? Is MTHFR prenatal vitamins ( Folate as L- Folate L-Methyl Folate) or normal prenatal vitamins like folic acid l( Elevit or Blackmores)? Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi jee jee, I took a normal prenatal vitamin as well as a methylfolate and b12 and b6. I bought them from iherb, Solgard brand 1000mcg.