Closed Thread
Page 51 of 85 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I had another bleed last night at 24.5 weeks

Everything is fine... but wanted to share its normal and doesnt always mean bad things.

Good luck let us know how you go x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blood test confirmed I am on track with Beta 80890, Progesterone@110 (which is lower than last 2 weeks. Is it normal for Progesterone to drop? Will see what Dr M advise later today...still mild cramping though and light pinkish....thanks all for your warm advise it does help a lot..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful59 For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (23-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My understanding and i am not a progesterone expert

That is a great level it will drop and does drop further into pregnancy you get

Doctor M will be able to give you a direction

Great Beta results

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful59 View Post
    Blood test confirmed I am on track with Beta 80890, Progesterone@110 (which is lower than last 2 weeks. Is it normal for Progesterone to drop? Will see what Dr M advise later today...still mild cramping though and light pinkish....thanks all for your warm advise it does help a lot..
    Hopeful I think with progesterone the higher the better and once the placenta takes over production the levels keep rising- think from memory that happens around 14wks- 110 is great though!

What did Dr M recommend for you?

My FS had me on 100mg/day of progesterone but Dr M progressively increased my dosage (after BT's) up to 800mg/day (400 morning and 400 night)- and I was on that dose up until 24 wks.....was pretty happy to stop at that stage- was completely over a greasy hoo ha!! Xo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (23-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately Dr M had to run for emergency delivery last night so our appt was cancelled. G promised to call me back but I have not heard yet. I have added extra progesterone 400 morning and 400 at night myself after reading a lot stories about low progesterone causing miscarriages. 24weeks is a long time for Pgterone Ruby?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was on it till 20 weeks

And i had no follow up blood tests

Dr m is just quite cautionary

I get questioned every medical appointment about still being on asprin.... i trust doctor m so toddle off lol

Hope you get a call asap x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful59 View Post
    Unfortunately Dr M had to run for emergency delivery last night so our appt was cancelled. G promised to call me back but I have not heard yet. I have added extra progesterone 400 morning and 400 at night myself after reading a lot stories about low progesterone causing miscarriages. 24weeks is a long time for Pgterone Ruby?
    Ah bugger Hopeful! Hopefully G calls soon......or you might be best to call!! Yep 24 weeks for me, but that was all based on my surface markers, which Dr M tested for every month or so after my intralipids.....progesterone apparently has a calming effect on the immune system, so guessing that is why I stayed on it for so long- have read of some women staying on it their whole pregnancy though......ps have only just stopped clexane and I'm almost 34 wks- again all based on surface marker BT's. Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    called the office twice no answer and this is my other concern about having him as an OB. They are just too busy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah @Hopeful59 that would be a major concern for me! I personally wouldn't have him as my Ob.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I believe everyone should have a LAP before ivf

I had one and they found nothing hahaha

But i knew when starting my journey I wasn't wasting time or money on cycles that werent going to work

Eg: endo being found ect