Closed Thread
Page 45 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by catemer View Post
    He told my DP to clexane from day 1, stop 2 days before EPU and start again 2 days after EPU, meaning a total of 5 days with no clexane.
    Yes that is correct for your DP, but what we have to remember is that each case is different as we have different issues. We can not compare ourselves to each other and while we are all on similar treatment plans they are tweaked to suit our needs.
    I write everything down, so I checked with what I had written down and for me on an EPU cycle no clexane until day of transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    Quick question before my FS appointment in the morning. When does Dr M administer intralipids?

Thanks

Jade
    He does it every Saturday at Hurstville private usually 7-10 days before transfer but can go as close as 2-3days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ECM1981 View Post
    That looks like a pretty thorough protocol to me but i dont have much knowledge on ANA treatment. Are the embryos pgd tested? Best of luck, i hope this is the one for you! X
    Hi. Thanks for the reply. Yes I've had the embries PDG tested. I have my appointment with my FS this morning so I'm going to take in this list and try get everything administered in Adelaide.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default intralipids

Quote Originally Posted by ange1111 View Post
    I've just found out my basic hospital cover won't cover me for intralipids so all up with be $650 to Dr M and $750 to hospital. Has anyone found their health cover covers them at all and if so who with and what level of cover ? I never got the pregnancy cover...
    Found a clinic whi does intralipids but they need referral which Dr. M. refused to give. only $300 bucks way way cheaper. Dr. Sacks told me that their Intralipids cost around $300 bucks as well. Don't know why Dr. M won't give me referral since it's nearer from where I live and cheaper. It does not make sense to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hancamp View Post
    Found a clinic whi does intralipids but they need referral which Dr. M. refused to give. only $300 bucks way way cheaper. Dr. Sacks told me that their Intralipids cost around $300 bucks as well. Don't know why Dr. M won't give me referral since it's nearer from where I live and cheaper. It does not make sense to me.
    Just ask your GP to give you a referal

Thata bad of dr m, do you see him via phone? Maybe cause he hasn't physically examined you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Majeen, once you confirm BFP did Dr M change your protocol? Do you still do Intralipids until now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have heard they don't administer the same dose and it is a shorter time period and he hasnt had the training like Dr M so I would say that is why he is not keen to refer you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful59 View Post
    Hi Majeen, once you confirm BFP did Dr M change your protocol? Do you still do Intralipids until now?
    No we stayed on the same protocol, just changed from dex to prednisone at 9 weeks. I got intralipids every 4 weeks until 14 weeks. Now I have a blood test at 15 weeks to see if we can come off the meds and stop the intralipids.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Majeen For This Useful Post:

Hopeful59  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My clinic does it too and it's too. I asked my FS for the same dose as Dr M and he agreed

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks Majeen for this info