Closed Thread
Page 40 of 85 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How many days post transfer are you ange1111? If I haven't got a bfp by about 7 days past then I know it hasn't worked but I don't stopped medication till confirmed by bloods. And yes it can hold off af.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lastchance75 For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (31-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No I don't ange1111 but apparently my results are in today so I have asked her to fax them to me. If she does or not is another story. The receptionist said I do have killer cells and I'm like ok but I really need to speak to Dr M about the results as I may need to adjust my medication. She's like oh well I don't know if I can make that happen. Frustrating. What's the point in getting results if I can't speak to the dr about it. I leave in a week and a half so I don't have time to wait to speak to him. Grr

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lastchance75 For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ange1111 View Post
    Girls does taking progesterone eg 400mg delay menstruation? How early did you poas with your immune treatments? I don't want to inject clexane and use the progesterone pessaries for longer than needed and don't think this cycle worked.
    Ange111, my transfer day a day before u 25/05/16. I am so anxious to find out but decided to hold off. When is your pregnancy test? What make you think this cycle does not work? I believe becos of steroid make me super tired, moody, confused, sleepless night otherwise nothing. Have you tested already?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful59 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lastchance what city are you in?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ECM1981 I'm in Sydney.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lastchance75 For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (01-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, well thats great for seeing Dr M at his rooms but no good of you cant get an appointment! I was hoping you would say Perth and then you could see my Dr for his opinion. If you get stuck google Dr Saba in Duncraig Perth. He is a believer in nkc and immune treatment. Maybe he could do a phone consult but its just a maybe, i dont know if he would be open to that. Hopefully G passes on your concerns and Dr M calls or emails you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So called again this afternoon and still no luck. How am I suppose to get my results properly and change meds if I can't speak to the doctor. Grr I'm so annoyed. I guess I'll call again tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Reply for Lastchance75

Hi! Have you try to send the email to Dr M? The receptionist older lady sometime she is funny and doesn't looks like care about some thing really urgant for patient . Last time I had appointment with Dr M after I finish and back to home . I forgot ask about my medicine (aspirin) should be continue or no? Because I got some allergy issue on my body and my liver function blood test result was high. After I rang back to receptionist to ask about my medicine. I hope she can ask Dr M about my question, but she just straight away told me about her own answer without asking Dr M.
    Last edited by Jee Jee; 01-06-2016 at 21:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Jee Jee how annoying is it? She clearly doesn't understand the urgency of it.

Does anyone here have his email address they could pm me? Does he even respond to emails?

Thanks
    Reviews
    His receptionist is interesting extremely old school. Gweneth has her moments and they are extremely busy sometimes cracking a few jokes helps.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post: