Closed Thread
Page 4 of 85 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! Thanks a lot! 😊😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ang, yes that is the same as what i did in my last transfer plus i had baby asprin, and vitamins. I also did an extra intralipid so i had one a month before transfer and one about a week before transfer. Unfortunately i got a bfn. This time im adding LIT and will talk to Dr M monday to see what else i can do to increase my chances. My nkc was 27% and we found out dh and i have a partial dq match.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (12-03-2016),Jee Jee  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls, has anyone used neupogen? I'm about to start a FET cycle and Dr M said he would send me the prescription for neupogen, but he hasn't. If you've used it? When did you start it in your cycle and what was the dosage?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Those who have uad success with dr m and wss diagnosed with mthfr

Were you told you could go onto pregnancy vitamins like blackmore

I have been taking folate b6 and b12

Ans during my consult yesterday he said i can swap to blackmores or elevit

I know he is the expert just anxious about changing

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Velvet16 For This Useful Post:

Jee Jee  (12-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi there. I'm not sure if this has been asked already as the thread is so long. I am about to do cycle number 6. I want to get tested for natural killer cells. I'm in Adelaide. Does anyone know how to go about it? Thanks X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Apples1234, if I were you I'd go straight to Dr M, I am remote and just filled in the info forms and then had a phone consult with him.then he sent through all the blood test request forms for me to have done and we went from there.

One of he other ladies might be able to tell you what happens if he wants to test your uterine nkc's as I didn't have that done (due to ashermans and the probability of it causing more scarring)

From there Dr M analysed the results and gave me a protocol that suited my particular issues, which has included trips to Sydney for intralipids, but I think I've read that some ladies get them done in WA, QLD & VIC through some other FS's with the help of Dr M.

Hope this helps xo

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (13-03-2016),Apples1234  (12-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby16 View Post
    Hi @Apples1234, if I were you I'd go straight to Dr M, I am remote and just filled in the info forms and then had a phone consult with him.then he sent through all the blood test request forms for me to have done and we went from there.

One of he other ladies might be able to tell you what happens if he wants to test your uterine nkc's as I didn't have that done (due to ashermans and the probability of it causing more scarring)

From there Dr M analysed the results and gave me a protocol that suited my particular issues, which has included trips to Sydney for intralipids, but I think I've read that some ladies get them done in WA, QLD & VIC through some other FS's with the help of Dr M.

Hope this helps xo
    Thanks so much. I will book in before my next transfer. Do you need to be on it if you're just doing egg collection and freeze all or is it ok just for the transfer part which I will do later?

Also could you let me know costs for all of it?

Greatly appreciated. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    Thanks so much. I will book in before my next transfer. Do you need to be on it if you're just doing egg collection and freeze all or is it ok just for the transfer part which I will do later?

Also could you let me know costs for all of it?

Greatly appreciated. Thanks
    I have been consulting with Dr M and am about to start my first stim cycle next month. For the stim cycle, I will only be on the IVF drugs and supplements Dr M recommended and also dhea. He did say to me based on my results that he didn't recommended a fresh transfer for me. He said it wouldn't implant or may be a chemical. We are hoping to do pgd so wouldn't be going for a fresh transfer. When I hopefully do a fet cycle it will be with the pred, clexane and intralipids.

I am in Melbourne and have had no issue with consulting via phone and getting scripts and blood tests sent to me.

Apples are you hoping to do a fresh transfer? If not, you may be able to do a stim and have your consult with him before an fet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Apples1234, for me I just did the Ivf protocol through my FS, and then started Dr M's protocol a couple of days after my transfer -which isn't usually what happens- I think he prefers you to start prior to the FET in ideal circumstances, but it all happened so quickly with me that my consult was week before transfer and BT results turned up right at transfer time, so just crossed my fingers and hoped that starting that little bit later would work...... Seems to have worked for me so far -fingers crossed!

I would try to get an appt asap, so that you have your protocol all sorted before going to FET.

My phone consult cost me $300 (nothing back from Medicare) the BT's didn't cost me anything, only the medications (clexane, progesterone pessaries @800mg/day (still on this much at 19wks) and prednisone). I head down to Sydney next weekend for my 5th and final (hopefully) intralipid infusion which cost $650 (nothing back from Medicare). Oh and I had to pay for my first hospital admittance (mine was $500 but may be different depending on your health fund and cover level) but all after that are covered under my health fund.

I know some of the other ladies are prescribed different treatments ie LIT, IVIG & neupogen, but I'm not sure what they cost sorry.

Good luck getting some answers, I reckon he's your best bet!

Cheers Ruby xo

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (20-03-2016),Apples1234  (12-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by calypso75 View Post
    I have been consulting with Dr M and am about to start my first stim cycle next month. For the stim cycle, I will only be on the IVF drugs and supplements Dr M recommended and also dhea. He did say to me based on my results that he didn't recommended a fresh transfer for me. He said it wouldn't implant or may be a chemical. We are hoping to do pgd so wouldn't be going for a fresh transfer. When I hopefully do a fet cycle it will be with the pred, clexane and intralipids.

I am in Melbourne and have had no issue with consulting via phone and getting scripts and blood tests sent to me.

Apples are you hoping to do a fresh transfer? If not, you may be able to do a stim and have your consult with him before an fet.
    Hi. No ive decided not to ever do fresh transfers anymore as its too much on my body. I have 2 4BB rated embryo blasts in the freezer. I will do another stim and also freeze all (I've only ever had 1 blast no matter how many eggs). So will you fly to Sydney for the intrlipids?