Closed Thread
Page 39 of 85 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone how long did it take to get your blood test results back? Not the ones that go to America just the normal ones done here.

I have to say dr M's receptionist is a bit unique.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastchance75 View Post
    Hi everyone how long did it take to get your blood test results back? Not the ones that go to America just the normal ones done here.

I have to say dr M's receptionist is a bit unique.
    5 weeks
    I believe they were there sooner

She just is unique as you say lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol @Velvet16 unique is a nice way of putting it.

5 weeks holy crap I can't wait that long. I am tentatively booked in for intralipids this Saturday depending on blood results which were done last Monday. So am thinking I'll just go regardless as I don't have the luxury of time. I go to Hawaii for egg transfer in the long weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ange1111 View Post
    How'd you go @Mink?
    And...have you done Dr Ms immune protocol yet?
    Hi @ange1111 I had my MRI a few weeks ago it ended up costing $350 or something like that, and I got most of it back from Medicare since I've reached the threshold. Ended up being about $30 out of pocket.

Results are a bit iffy regarding the source of my pain (the reason why I got the MRI), but good news is there's no adenomyosis!

My appt with dr M isn't till early July. I'm not in any hurry as I can't do any transfers till July anyway, so have just been dealing with managing my pain.

What is your background Ange? Do you have endo? How many cycles of ivf have you done?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lastchance75 i think thats a good idea and i would do the same if i was you. Its another cost but it will help if you do have nkc and wont do any harm if you dont. All the best for your transfer!
    Just wondering if anyone could tell me if they took an antibiotic as part of their protocol and which one they used?

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @ECM1981 yes I was taking antibiotics for my transfer it was doxycycline. Just for 7 days one in the morning and one at night. I'm not sure how important it is. You're doing a donor transfer soon too aren't you? Have you also had the intralipids?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lastchance75 For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (31-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone doing intralipids this Saturday at Hurstville?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Lastchance75 i have just emailed Dr M to see what he thinks. Yes off in 3 weeks. I had one dose of intralipids on the 12th May and will have another 500ml dose 7 days before my transfer in South Africa at the clinic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh your just a week after me @ECM1981. I'm off in 2 weeks. Gosh if it doesn't work this time I have no idea what else to do. I have literally exhausted everything possible to get it to work. Did the clinic call you with your blood results or did you have to hassle them? Wondering if I should call again or even email Dr M. I don't have his email address tho. Does he usually get back to you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastchance75 View Post
    Oh your just a week after me @ECM1981. I'm off in 2 weeks. Gosh if it doesn't work this time I have no idea what else to do. I have literally exhausted everything possible to get it to work. Did the clinic call you with your blood results or did you have to hassle them? Wondering if I should call again or even email Dr M. I don't have his email address tho. Does he usually get back to you?
    I would email and then ring to let them know you just sent an email- a little prompt for them to check. Or you could ring the pathology and ask them if results have been sent yet? I dont know what we will do either if it doesnt work. Hopefully i dont have to think of that and neither will you ☺ goodluck