Closed Thread
Page 26 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bb77 huge congratulations I remember you from way back, well done!!!!

Cheapest neupogen is $889 Milperra AMCAL pharmacy Sydney for 10 vials

PGD is worth it if you have maybe 3 or more blasties... If you only have 2 embies at day 1 then do a fresh transfer at 3 days and put both in, I got my son that way 5 years ago. With genea Kent st Sydney, they are so good at what they do except for not doing immune stuff.

With PGD you can find out sex of embie straight after transfer but not before. It takes 3 weeks to get PGD results. We did it with 7 blasts, 4 were normal so it was well worth it after all the drugs, LIT etc I had to take. First one worked I'm now almost 16 weeks after 3 years of trying & wading thru the immune mystery with Dr M.

Anyone in for lipids tomorrow at Hurstville?

Xxx

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (20-04-2016),BB77  (15-04-2016),ECM1981  (15-04-2016),Kookii  (17-04-2016),Majeen  (18-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ange1111 i feel your pain. Im totally losing the plot today aswell. Im currently sitting in my work car having just had some kind of crying episode. Im so confused as to what treatment to do aswell. Im just so desperate to fall pregnant. When i was using my own eggs we did generic testing to rule out cystic fibrosis as we r both carriers. First time we only had 1 embryo to test and it was 5k non refundable. It had cf. Second time we had 3 to test, 2 had cf, 1 transferred and got bfn. I do think testing is worth it. Do you normally get a good number from collection? Its unfortunately hit and miss i think. When you have a few different problems working against you, you just have to keep trying different things. But its blo0dy exhausting and is not really much fun. This has totally wiped me out and im getting close to breaking point. I hope you find a good clinic that has an open mind and are willing to help you any way they can. Xxxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ECM, I didnt mention anything in CT apart from I need to take Clexane. They also sell Clexane in CT and at a much lower price so you may want to think about buying some and you can get tax back too if you get the right receipt.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SalSA2015 For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ange1111 hang in there darling. I just wanted to share with you that my husband had the exact same drama. After 14 cycles, it wasn't until we did IMSI for sperm selection that we all of sudden went from embryos that struggled to pass day 3, to all of sudden day 5 stand outs. Men who have reversals that don't work well, tend to have high DNA damage and antibodies. Mine had 1% clinical usable. IMSI allowed them to be able to see into the sperm and chose the one in every hundred that did not have brains like Swiss cheese (aka DNA damage). I can not stress enough the difference. We tried, Picsi, Tesa, Icsi none stand up to IMSI. And because we were at clinics that different offer IMSI we were getting told that IMSI had not showed much benefit.. What a load of crap! Also a good embryo is a good embryo no matter if it is transferred on day 3 or day 5 in my opinion. As long as the culture medium being used is a high calcium and the Genea patented one. Not all Australian clinics use this, however it is used allot over the world. The major benefit of PGD is peace of mind and one less thing to worry about if the pregnancy actually sticks. This can save months of heartache following miscarriage, and if you have immunology issues to add to the equation that is enough to keep you busy in early pregnancy, let alone worrying also about chromosome abnormalities. All the very best

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lea7 For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (20-04-2016),Charlie74  (21-04-2016),ECM1981  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @PreciousHeart are you also on neupogen? Just wondering how long you stay in it after a bfp? Im also on baby asprin, pred, clexane, progesterone, diabex etc. Just wondering if i should stop the baby asprin after a bfp? Jumping ahead of myself but hoping this is my time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Starting my stim cycle again early May. Not doing a transfer, just freeze all.

Going to try increase egg quality with Vitamin e, vitamin C, Coq10, folate and Royal jelly. Any other tips?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh yeah and for SA and NT IVF peeps... In case anyone was wondering, repromed will do intralipid treatment and also prescribe the same Meds as Dr M.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    Starting my stim cycle again early May. Not doing a transfer, just freeze all.

Going to try increase egg quality with Vitamin e, vitamin C, Coq10, folate and Royal jelly. Any other tips?
    Vitamin e is good for uterus lining and dr m put me on (hang on ill take a pic for egg quality)

Thanks
    Reviews

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Velvet16 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (18-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ECM1981 View Post
    @PreciousHeart are you also on neupogen? Just wondering how long you stay in it after a bfp? Im also on baby asprin, pred, clexane, progesterone, diabex etc. Just wondering if i should stop the baby asprin after a bfp? Jumping ahead of myself but hoping this is my time
    ECM1981 I was on neupogen from before transfer til 12 weeks, some girls go to 13 weeks. Used 15 vials in the process! With baby aspirin I was put on it by nick lolatgis at Monash which is standard for most of his patients til the end of pregnancy, but I was on 60 clexane from dr M & about a week before transfer my clexane wounds wouldn't clot & the bruising was unbelievable... I called dr nick & he didn't give me any good reason to stay on it in my opinion. So I made a decision to stop 5 days before transfer, I felt scared that my blood wasn't clotting. I read some girls go on it at 12 weeks & told Dr M my concerns... He said at 12 week scan they test 80% accurately if you are at risk for pre-eclampsia... I wasn't & my blood pressure is still normal so lucky me no baby aspirin in the mix! BUT you have to know if there is a medical reason you're on it of course. Pre eclampsia risk is 3 fold with donor eggs (French study you can google) but so far I am fine. Will be on 60 clexane to 32 weeks or so & that's fine with me! I also called my old team of nurses at genea about it & they said they never do aspirin & clexane together, that clinched it for me too BUT if you have a reason to be on it, then stay on it. Xx