Closed Thread
Page 25 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default High Natural Killer Cells #8

Question to any and all. Besides vitamin supplements what Meds do you take that are prescribed from Dr M FOR STIM CYCLE ONLY. I'm not doing a transfer as I'm freezing all but wondering if you're on Meds for the stim. Any replies much appreciated xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not really sure, but isn't his treatment to get pregnant and stay pregnant? So probably no drugs just for a cycle???? Anyone know?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It would vary depending on what your issues are

He diagnosis things for egg quality ect

But would assume otherwsie nothing

But it would all depend on what your medical issues are

As it varies patient to patient

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok thanks. I wasn't sure he prescribed for stim. I'm on all the supplements for egg quality. Was just wondering if anyone ever had Meds prescribed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, has anyone been prescribed pregnyl after their transfer? Any opinions on it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ECM1981 View Post
    Hi ladies, has anyone been prescribed pregnyl after their transfer? Any opinions on it?
    From memory, which is rusty on pregnyl, at Genea they only used it with me for trigger and that was it. When they used ovidrel for trigger, I did a booster shot a few days after transfer based on blood test results. Hope that helps! What is their reason for it, what clinic are you with?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (21-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Sagi View Post
    Girls, just remember aspirin and clexane do different things to the blood. Aspirin thins the blood whereas clexane stops blood from clotting.
    Also, I gave myself clexane injections by pointing the needle at an angle upwards (45deg.) with the flat bit at the point facing up. It reduced the bruising considerably.
    Yes, I did heaps of online research and found boffin med students talking about the different actions of clexane, heparin and aspirin. They definitely do different things, so if you are prescribed either for a good reason, that's good. I just felt there was no medical reason for me to take both. Dr M told me last week that clexane is out by 12 hours pretty much whereas heparin takes longer, I think 48 hours. Because we are so lucky here to have clexane subsidised, we mostly use clexane. USA tends to use heparin as it is much cheaper and of course meds aren't really subsidised there so they have not much choice in the matter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    Question to any and all. Besides vitamin supplements what Meds do you take that are prescribed from Dr M FOR STIM CYCLE ONLY. I'm not doing a transfer as I'm freezing all but wondering if you're on Meds for the stim. Any replies much appreciated xx
    Hi Apples1234, no meds for a frozen cycle, I only took them when gearing up for an FET (steroids, neupogen, progesterone). I highly recommend high doses of coq10 / ubiquinol especially if doing ICSI etc, at least 3 months prior but never too late! Depends on your personal issues too what other stuff would help for egg quality. Good luck with your cycle!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PreciousHeart View Post
    Hi Apples1234, no meds for a frozen cycle, I only took them when gearing up for an FET (steroids, neupogen, progesterone). I highly recommend high doses of coq10 / ubiquinol especially if doing ICSI etc, at least 3 months prior but never too late! Depends on your personal issues too what other stuff would help for egg quality. Good luck with your cycle!
    Thanks so much. My husband bought CoQ10 ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10) 150mg. I'm not 100% sure but I think this needs to transform I the body to ubiquinol? Will that matter much?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have on day 6 after transfer due to my request for a blood test and they found my HCG & progesterone level were too low. I think if u request day 3 or 4 it may give you a better chance. It was a BFN cycle for me

Quote Originally Posted by ECM1981 View Post

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful59 For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (21-04-2016)