Girls, just to let you know that I called Dr M's office, they said you can either continue melatonin or stop it once you get a BFP. It does not really matter. Thought I would let you know in case anyone else has the same question
It's been a long time since I've posted on here after seeing dr M last year. I've had another consult with him and he's explained that my NKC's are some of the highest he's seen. Around 47% or something. Has anyone ever had this amount of natural killer cells? We also have a DQ alpha match type thing (I'm not sure what he called it) and I also need to be on clexane.
Dr M has recommended Neupogen and LIT for us, It's a lot to do and pay for but at least it's something. I'm just worried my NK cells are too high to do anything about.
Also, do any of you lovely ladies know where the best chemist in sydney or online would be to buy Neupogen and how much it may cost?
Thank you as always for all of your insightful help and advice xx
ECM1981 Dr M prescribed me Neupogen as well and when we were ringing around for prices they also asked if it was an authority script. My understanding is I couldn't get it under authority script as it is not being used as part of cancer treatment. I sourced it from my compounding chemist for $955.55, he gave me the insulin syringes for free where another chemist charged me $1 per syringe.
eveclo. I got my Neupogen from Kingswood Compunding Chemist for 955.55.
When is your LIT treatment? I have booked in for a top up on 9th May and then I should cycle a week later. Are you doing IVF as well?
Best of luck with your treatment.
Well, basically our plan is to first have a laparoscopy with dr M, before doing a stim cycle of IVF and doing genetic testing and then freezing our embryos. From then we will probably do the LIT in preparation for a transfer. I think dr M wanted me to do the LIT before I cycle but I'm not sure if it would be all doable considering we might not transfer until later in the year.
I'm just hoping that something will work. I am still super worried about the amount of natural killer cells but I guess there's no point in worrying!
Thank you so much for your reply x
Dr M told me rhat some pharmacies can charge up to $3000 so to shop around.
I have decided against the genetic testing as my last 2 embryos were tested after MC and turned out to be chromosonally normal little girls
I had 1 of those MC while on treatment, so this time we added Neupogen to the mix and I get a BFN! So now I have to go for my 6tg Stim cycle to collect more eggs. Hopefully this is the last cos after 9 transfers, 7 MC I am almost over it.
I do believe my new treatment plan will give us our take home baby. Fingers crossed for both of us! Xx
I hope you have good luck this time @Olive79
I am doing donor egg in South Africa. I just received my treatment protocol from them and they want me to go "back to basics" after 3 failed transfers last year. I have not told them i am with Dr M here in Oz and of course this is our most intensive protocol yet as Dr M has me on neupogen, LIT, prednisolone and clexane plus intralipids. Do i tell my clinic in SA or not? Im not sure whether my Dr there is for or against reproductive immunology. Not sure how i will explain my clexane bruises if i dont tell them. Anyone who has been with CFC have any opinions? X
Are you allowed to find out the second when u do genetic testing? I thought that was illegal?
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!