Closed Thread
Page 20 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PreciousHeart View Post
    Ange1111 I totally get you wanting TCM to work for you but saying NK cells are due to inflamation is not entirely right. I was treated for NK only & lost 4 blasties. It was only once I worked out the cause of the NKs was matches with my hubby & multiple transfers making NKs stronger that I got LIT & neupogen & IVIG & steroids etc that it worked. I would go the Dr M route, save your money for that - it's bloody expensive.

Once you have your western medicine baby you can treat yourself to TCM to rid yourself of the drugs!!!! I did years of acupuncture & herbs for a while but I really think herbs are way strong & can mess you up, several times I stopped them as it felt so wrong how sore my boobs were, weird bleeding etc.

if you're on this thread you are past TCM fixing you in my opinion. Save your money for IVF & eat organic, take good supplements, exercise & do acupuncture around transfers. Sorry to burst your bubble but I wasted time & money with TCM for my immune issues. If you are young, cashed up with time on your hands, you can try it but I really don't think it's worth that money right now. Good luck, so hard I know XXX
    Hi Preciousheart, thank you for the info. I have seen some Chinese Dr 2 yrs ago and cost me $2-$3K and recently just wanted to have acupuncture with a another Chinese Dr for my FET hopefully May - he then refused to do on me but suggested on herbals medicine again which I was so reluctant and did not go ahead with it. Where do they perform acupuncture on you (stomach, back?). Can you recommend one in Sydney areas?

With M protocol how many tfr have you done until BFP? Sorry too many questions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopedful59

Dr m's success rate is 80% over two ivf transfers

I know there is people who dont fall into the 80% but he seems to be getting better with his successes

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Velvet16 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful59  (06-04-2016),Jojosniss  (08-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default High Natural Killer Cells #8

Hi there. Would someone be able to post the full list of medications on Dr Ms protocol and then if anyone has any further to add please do. My FS is a big believer in the natural killer cell issue and is going to administer intrlipids and presidelone. I told him I'd also ask what else Dr M prescribes (such as clexane) for my FS to consider. We have done 5 rounds now of IVF and can't afford to go to doctor M and as my FS is considered one of the top in the country and also open to NKC protocol (and also studied immune issues in fertility) I want to trust him and try his way first. So any Meds list to consider would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The meds list varies patient to patient

Its not like other doctors who seem to have a set list

I personally have a nkc imbalance

So i am/was on

Before conception
    Melatonin
    Dhea
    B6
    B12
    Vitamine e
    Another vitmain that starts with a

After conception progesterone twice a day
    Clexande daily
    And steriods 5mg morning and night

Woman who have intraplids time regularity changes between patient to patient

Good luck

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Velvet16 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (06-04-2016),Jojosniss  (08-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks velvet16. Very helpful 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think i should cancel my FET this month as I can't get appt. with Dr. M. it will be too late for LIT or IVIG if ever. This immune treatment is like a trial and error unfortunately for me it did not worked twice now and it will be third time lucky or unlucly if ever. I only have 2 embryo left and I really want to have the best shot or else I would start stimulation again aside from the jabs and finance, travelling is a big cost for us as we don't live in the city.

What was your protocol the last time? I haven't done LIT or IVIG, Neupogen. I only had pred and claxene 3rd cycle, 1 FET dex, claxene, progesterone shots. aside from the usual folic acid, pregnancy gold, B6, B12, Caltrate plus, COq10.

I'm hoping somebody will share their success story on how they became pregnant with MTHFR heterozygous and HLA DQA-1, 01, 05 match with hubby.

Goodluck guys.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hancamp For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (08-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Olive79,

What was your protocol on your last MC? I've never been pregnant it's like it does not really work for me. Regarding Dr. Braverman I was gonna do 1 hour consultation with him until the staff told me if I want to register they could but reading her message on how to register it was USD $3000 to become his patient. I don't have that sort of money for just a consultation. I don't know if I would be able to see Dr. Sacks as I think I need to be a sydney IVF patient and he what he wants if you want to be his patient you have to work with him meaning under his clinic affiliation which is Sydney IVF according to the reviews that I read about him. I hope it's not like that. I am booked with him on May and will let you know what will be my options if ever. I am also trying to seek help with Dr. Sher. If all this Dr. won't be able to help then I think I will try Alan Beer research. As for now I will go and see Dr. M and see what will be his next protocol for me.

Goodluck to everybody.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can anyone else list the Meds they were prescribed by Dr M?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Apples- dr M prescribed me:
    Progesterone (steadily increased from 200mg/day to 800mg/day) up until now (23 wks)
    Clexane, daily
    Prednisone 15 mg daily - now weaning and am down to 5mg atm

I was taking the below supplements prior to seeing dr M and he was happy for me to stay on them:
    Vit D 10,000 units/day
    Omega 3
    Co Q10
    B12
    B6
    Zinc
    Folic acid
    Pregnancy supplement

I have elevated nkc's and a T cell imbalance, Endo, coeliac disease and have had ashermans

Hope this helps,

Cheers Ruby
    Last edited by Ruby16; 08-04-2016 at 06:09.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (12-04-2016),Apples1234  (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was on:
    Dex until 8wks of pregnancy then moved to pred
    Intralipids before transfer and every 4wks after
    Neupogen
    2 x 40mg Clexane
    Non prescription:
    Elevit
    Solgar Methyl Folate, B6 & B12, Calcium, Vit D and fish oil (I think that is it, but I can't really remember. I've wiped it from my memory as all the pills everyday turned into torture! 😊 ).
    I thought we had a thread where people posted their treatment plan?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (08-04-2016)