Closed Thread
Page 19 of 85 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah i know. I think i will ask Dr M, he said he didnt think the intralipids were helping me. im not pregnant so thats the only way i can tell that it didnt help. Is there a test you can do after intralipids to see if it has helped reduce nkc? Im tempted to go ivig, would i need to do it as many times as the intralipid before and after transfer?
    This is by far the most expensive cycle yet with our LIT, travel to sydney, neupogen etc. Airfares to cape town, pgd, the list goes on yikes!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can I ask what is ivig?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. After a long, painful journey and many losses, just wanted to say that I gave birth to my healthy baby boy on Tuesday at 38 weeks. Just in case anyone out there is struggling or have been told that things like a complete dq alpha match are hopeless, don't give up. I look at my little miracle boy and knew that I'd get here one day xx

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BB77 For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (09-04-2016),Apples1234  (08-04-2016),Caesardust  (08-04-2016),ECM1981  (08-04-2016),Hopeful59  (12-04-2016),Jojosniss  (24-04-2016),Kookii  (09-04-2016),Olive79  (09-04-2016),SalSA2015  (09-04-2016),skye76  (10-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations Bb77, what a great story 😊

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

BB77  (09-04-2016),Caesardust  (08-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @BB77

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

BB77  (09-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BB77 View Post
    Hi everyone. After a long, painful journey and many losses, just wanted to say that I gave birth to my healthy baby boy on Tuesday at 38 weeks. Just in case anyone out there is struggling or have been told that things like a complete dq alpha match are hopeless, don't give up. I look at my little miracle boy and knew that I'd get here one day xx
    Congratulations! Such beautiful news!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Olive79 For This Useful Post:

BB77  (10-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hancamp View Post
    @Olive79,

What was your protocol on your last MC? I've never been pregnant it's like it does not really work for me. Regarding Dr. Braverman I was gonna do 1 hour consultation with him until the staff told me if I want to register they could but reading her message on how to register it was USD $3000 to become his patient. I don't have that sort of money for just a consultation. I don't know if I would be able to see Dr. Sacks as I think I need to be a sydney IVF patient and he what he wants if you want to be his patient you have to work with him meaning under his clinic affiliation which is Sydney IVF according to the reviews that I read about him. I hope it's not like that. I am booked with him on May and will let you know what will be my options if ever. I am also trying to seek help with Dr. Sher. If all this Dr. won't be able to help then I think I will try Alan Beer research. As for now I will go and see Dr. M and see what will be his next protocol for me.

Goodluck to everybody.
    @hancamp My protocol last time was as follows:
    Clexane 2 weeks prior to transfer
    Progynova from CD1 (medicated cycle)
    Dexamethasone x3 per dat then 4 when BFP
    Progrsterone 200mg per day 5 day prior to transfer, then 800mg from transfer and then got upped to 1200mg after first BT
    I had intralipids twice once at 4 weeks and one at 8 weeks, but I missed the before one because of EPU and transfer confusion
    We had done LIT treatment in Sept and October 2015.

This cycle is pretty much the same but we added Neupogen and I did my intralipids 2 weeks prior to transfer. We will then probably do IVIG and intralipids mix if BFP.
    My BT is Monday but I will do a HPT tomorrow at 9dp5dt.

When is your appointment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BB77 View Post
    Wondeful news
    Congrats xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    CongratS @BB77! Great news 😊
    Last edited by Ruby16; 12-04-2016 at 19:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to your bAby boy.

I am in a situation where I am hoping someone on here can help me.

I followed ivf clinic protocol for NK cell. But at 6 weeks pregnant I got nervous that it wasn't thorough enough. So I booked in with DR M. I also had already arranged different OB.

I am now 13 weeks, and had intralipid last night. In the brief 5 mins he visits, I bombarded DR M with question of my NK treatment plan. And he mentioned seeing him every 3 weeks and then every 2 weeks. I am like if I do that I might as well have him as my OB at the same time otherwise I am going to be in so much more debt than I already am from the 4yrs of IVF.

Can anyone tell me their stories.

Did you have DR M as an immunology only while pregnant (not OB) if so how often did he require to see you?

Or
    2. Did you have DR M as a OB also if so. How did you find him as OB?

Also does anyone know how long a pregnancy is at risk with NK cell?? I thought once a placenta was in the picture you are safe... But honestly I am not well educated in the NKC

I also am worried about changing OB doctors at 13 weeks. It feels irresponsible to do so. But at the same time my blood results came back a few weeks ago showing 29% NK -and a MHTHR gene mutation. So I suppose I need the skills of DR M big time. But do I ditch my current OB??

So confused. Need to make these plan tomorrow at the latest.

Any advise is appreciated.

Thanks for letting me hijack your thread.

Cheers
    Lea

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lea7 For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (21-04-2016)