Closed Thread
Page 17 of 103 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells #8

Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    Can someone post the item number for the consult please? Would be the same for everyone and then I can apply on the Medicare app for the rebate
    Well this is where is was weird also the number didn't match the one he Medicare lady had on her screen! She rang Sydney and of course no one answered she rang her head office and that lady wasn't sure then she asked her superior and she knew what to do. Just ask for a new receipt with a Medicare rebate number and it will look like this ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1459320710.603123.jpg Once there is a number they have to rebate. But what I'm saying is the number didn't make sense to Medicare. Good luck let me know how you get on x
    Last edited by Jojosniss; 30-03-2016 at 17:08.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jojosniss For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojosniss View Post
    Well this is where is was weird also the number didn't match the one he Medicare lady had on her screen! She rang Sydney and of course no one answered she rang her head office and that lady wasn't sure then she asked her superior and she knew what to do. Just ask for a new receipt with a Medicare rebate number and it will look like this Attachment 79813 Once there is a number they have to rebate. But what I'm saying is the number didn't make sense to Medicare. Good luck let me know how you get on x
    Looking at that the item number is 104

Thanks
    Reviews

That's what they put it through as in the end so yes go with that.

Thanks
    Reviews

@ange1111 correct silent endo which is without any symptoms at all.. I only ever had AF cramps on day 1, no pain with BD... With the PCO I actually don't have any cysts (had ultrasounds + lap no mention of PCO), I've always had sky high AMH (first sign) but I got O tracked via BT last month & realised my LH got to as high as 111 before I O'd..! 50 is considered a surge! So I asked for a day 3 FSH:LH BT & my LH was 80! FSH was ok but a ratio of >1:1.5 is problematic, my ratio was 1:13! High LH fries the eggies & make uterine lining unreceptive I think I just have the PCO morphology so my hormones are out of whack.. Yep on metformin now, it's meant to regulate the axis that produces those hormones starting with pancreas I think..
    Last edited by Riaki; 30-03-2016 at 18:19.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Riaki For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojosniss View Post
    Hey ladies,

Just letting you know you can get a rebate from any telephone consults although it is advised you can't. When I inquired why I couldn't after a telephone consult for $300 and on the initial receipt it stated no Medicare rebate available. I received a new receipt with a number the girls could look up to rebate for me. Telephone consults are still new but yes you are able to get a rebate. We all spend enough on IVF ever single penny counts and I got back $109 after being told I would get back nothing so make sure you chase it up X
    Is that with dr m??

Thanks
    Reviews
    yes it is.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    Is that with dr m??
    Sorry ladies I PM'ed you Caesardust last night
    Last edited by Jojosniss; 31-03-2016 at 20:25.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jojosniss For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thyroid levels

FYI I had my thyroid levels tested with Dr.M initially and he said they were fine. After doing Endo scratch in prep for a transfer FS suggested to do them again and luck I did as they have increased and now have to take thyroxine. Keep on top of your thyroid levels even if Dr M says they are OK.. Xx

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SalSA2015 For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (04-04-2016),ECM1981  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SalSA2015 View Post
    FYI I had my thyroid levels tested with Dr.M initially and he said they were fine. After doing Endo scratch in prep for a transfer FS suggested to do them again and luck I did as they have increased and now have to take thyroxine. Keep on top of your thyroid levels even if Dr M says they are OK.. Xx
    Yes when I see him next week I'm going to get him to print off the results from all the tests he has done for me, he didn't give them to me last time. Then I will ask him if there is anything else I need to be tested for....some things @Riaki mentioned previously which I'm not sure I have been tested for. It's tricky keeping up with all the results when you have a few different Drs!
    How is neupogen going for you Sal? Have you had any side effects and do you inject in your tummy and same for clexane? I'm considering using my thigh for clexane next round xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Neupogen is fine, very tiny slim needle. I'm doing Clexane in the tummy too.. Had the first Gestone yesterday xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SalSA2015 For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (02-04-2016)