Closed Thread
Page 13 of 103 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PreciousHeart View Post
    Hi ange1111 I only just realised there must be a new thread as haven't been getting the dailies! I chose nick L for immune issues & also cause I couldn't cycle in nsw with my donor... I considered kee ong but nick is more immune friendly & PGD at Monash Melbourne is excellent. Are you with genea? Personally if I could've cycled in nsw we would've gone with the amazing alison gee at genea & dr m of course, she refers difficult issues to him so no issues there, I'd go with her!
    Just seeing this now @PreciousHeart - thanks for the response!! Have you had an appt with Alison Gee or just heard about her? And...how did you go about finding your donor? Im not quite there yet...but everyone who does it seems so happy with their decision! I guess I will know when that time comes! Thanks for getting back to me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi. Does anyone know anywhere in Adelaide where you can receive intralipid therapy for IVF?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ange1111 I can also totally recommend Alison Gee. She did the job for me. Totally professional, knows her stuff and happy to refer people to dr m and work alongside his protocol.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BB77 For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, this is a TMI kind of post but i am wondering if anyone else gets these symtoms? I have been monitoring symtoms for a long time but some months they are there and some months not. But today i have very bad abdo/bowel pain on my left side and constipation. I am around ovulation day and this seems to happen quite regularly. Another bowel problem i have is that right before AF starts i get diahorrea. Last time I had a laproscopy and hysteroscopy the Dr removed a small amount of endo and some adhesions which i have never had or been diagnosed with before. Does anyone else have symptoms like this? I have gone gluten free now to see if that helps. Does anyone have any ideas of if this is related to my infertility. Is this normal or abnormal? TIA xx
    Also is anyone has endo how is it treated especially if you are doing ivf? Do you get regular laproscopy to remove and how long does it stay away once you've had a laproscopy? My laproscopy was done about 9 months ago.
    Last edited by ECM1981; 27-03-2016 at 22:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ECM1981 I think endo relapse can vary-my FS said 3 years to never when he excises endo, but have heard of some people having endo return immediately.. Have you had adenomyosis ruled out (only can be ruled out with MRI)?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Riaki For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells #8

Quote Originally Posted by Riaki View Post
    If you're using donor eggs, why would you need LIT? Do they test donor's DQa or HLAs in relation to yours? Confusing my DH DQa is 4.1:4.1 which means his parents shared DQa-3 kids, no MCs ever.. You have to be your own advocate unfortunately-I've just found out I should have been on metformin this entire time due to PCO (without the cysts) 2 heartbreaking years later (I had to pick it up & ASK to be tested myself) so I'm trying to figure out if I even need all the immune stuff I've been on
    Hi Riaki, my husband asked DrNL if we could use a donor egg as we are partial match but being as black and white as DR NL is (which we love) he said the problem is you mate. Because we share DNA DQ Alpha genes my body rejects anything with him in it eg sperm and embryo. So even though the embryos are find my body won't except it so the only way to have our own biological child is to try LIT treatment first and if that doesn't work surrogacy. I hope that helps abit x

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jojosniss For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (30-03-2016),ECM1981  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies just a question regarding the melatonin and DHEA meds. Did anyone loose their appetite on them? I have been feeling fine but have no appetite?? Strange?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Riaki View Post
    @ECM1981 I think endo relapse can vary-my FS said 3 years to never when he excises endo, but have heard of some people having endo return immediately.. Have you had adenomyosis ruled out (only can be ruled out with MRI)?
    Thanks Riaki. No adenomyosis hasnt been rules out. Im trying to avaoid anothee lap too but i will ask Dr M if he thinks i should get an MRI. Thanks for the info ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojosniss View Post
    Ladies just a question regarding the melatonin and DHEA meds. Did anyone loose their appetite on them? I have been feeling fine but have no appetite?? Strange?
    Sorry i cant help as im not on those drugs but i could do with the loss of appetite! For a house with no children we certainly have enough easter eggs here!!! Just sitting there asking me to eat them i will PM you x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

Jojosniss  (29-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Apples1234, last year I had my Intralipids done at Adelaide Walk In Emergency Clinic. There is 1 Dr that will do it, 500mls mixed with saline over 2hrs from memory. This business went into liquidation a few months ago so not sure if its still open. Here is the link to the Drs information so you can try and chase him if the business has closed down. PS. He owned the centre with a couple of other Drs.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (29-03-2016)