Closed Thread
Page 12 of 103 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Riaki im not sure if he tested for the TH1 TH2. I will have to email him and ask, same with KIR. I have high nkc in uterus and we have some hla matches. We had our blood tests done in end of jan/beginning of feb and got results anout 2 weeks later then he booked us in for LIT. Our first one was 2 weeks ago and we have our next on 10th April. We are planning a donor egg cycle foe middle of June. I am in Perth so only got to meet Dr M 2 weeks ago but i will ring gwenyth and aak if he tested for those other things. Thanks for letting me know ☺ so many things to test for!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I might see if he can email me the results

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells #8

If you're using donor eggs, why would you need LIT? Do they test donor's DQa or HLAs in relation to yours? Confusing my DH DQa is 4.1:4.1 which means his parents shared DQa-3 kids, no MCs ever.. You have to be your own advocate unfortunately-I've just found out I should have been on metformin this entire time due to PCO (without the cysts) 2 heartbreaking years later (I had to pick it up & ASK to be tested myself) so I'm trying to figure out if I even need all the immune stuff I've been on
    Last edited by Riaki; 26-03-2016 at 11:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im still using my husbands sperm so thats why we are doing the LIT, my understanding was that my body reacts to his sperm/dna. My perth Dr doesnt think i need LIT but im trying everything so we are giving it a go. We have tried the whole immune protocol 2 times. He said we could use donor sperm too but we only have 1 match so he thinks using dh sperm can still work. Im trying hard to be my own advocate but everytime i jump on the net there is something else that i could test for. Im putting a bit of faith in Dr M too that he is looking after our best interests. He also said i have pco without the cysts. DR M said i have lots of little bits of everything making it hard to fall pregnant. A bit of high nkc, a bit of pco, a bit of dq match and I guess an autoimmune problem. Its confusing. I dont really know what to do anymore, there are so many elements that i dont even know whats wrong. I have given up gluten. I hope that helps too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also @Riaki what is the TH 1 TH 2 and KIR tests? What is that short for? I have never seen it written before. Thanks ☺
    Also the HLA matches we share are: HLA DQ 2 and HLA DQB1- 02.
    I think the hla dqb1 is the one that counts the most in immune reproduction. The other one is a marker for coeliacs, its says that 95% of ppl with coeliacs have either hla dq 2 or 8.
    Last edited by ECM1981; 26-03-2016 at 15:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When you did the two immune protocol, did you do with Dex or Pred? Assuming you did intralipids?Is this the first time you'll be doing Neupagen? Have you done the endometrial scratch? IVIG?

I think this is full form GM tests for:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/rfums-bigtr...ition_form.pdf

This site outlines the tests too:

https://rosalindfranklin.edu/researc...mmunology-lab/

I have no doubt immune treatment is the missing link for so many women just like the uterine profiling study outlines (which was only published this year!), some need down some need up activation, it's just heartbreaking there aren't more definitive tests readily available today & we have to wade through it all ourselves 😞

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Riaki For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (26-03-2016),pingc383  (25-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Riaki View Post
    When you did the two immune protocol, did you do with Dex or Pred? Assuming you did intralipids?Is this the first time you'll be doing Neupagen? Have you done the endometrial scratch? IVIG?

I think this is full form GM tests for:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/rfums-bigtr...ition_form.pdf

This site outlines the tests too:

https://rosalindfranklin.edu/researc...mmunology-lab/

I have no doubt immune treatment is the missing link for so many women just like the uterine profiling study outlines (which was only published this year!), some need down some need up activation, it's just heartbreaking there aren't more definitive tests readily available today & we have to wade through it all ourselves
    I did prednisolone 15mg and intralipids 2 times before transfer. Yep this will be the first time usuing neupogen and diabex. Im a bit nervous about how it will make me feel. I havent done a scratch but before my last trasnfer i had a lap/hysteroscopy and had a small bit of endo removed so started with a nice 'clean' lining so to speak. But i read somewhere that if you suffer from inflammation caused by autoimmine then a scratch isnt good as it inflames the area aggrivating it. Its a mix of finding the right meds/diagnosis and getting the right embryo. It amazes me how 'normal' women fall pregnant so easily and here we are nutting out problems most wouldnt even know about!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (27-03-2016),Aquinos77  (28-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All I can say ladies is if you have any matches, do the LIT! Even with egg donor you have to do it, it's your body tissue ie uterus & sperm that's the issue with matches, not the egg

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (27-03-2016),ECM1981  (27-03-2016),Riaki  (27-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone just done NK cell testing just with NL? He did my uterine biopsy which came back at 14 per high power field, but during a laproscopy he did after that, the cuttings were rated as 30 "per high power field". Both were roughly luteal (day 21) coincidentally, anyone know how these are interpreted?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @PreciousHeart I can see you've been through a big journey! I cant believe how much everyone's been through. Its such a journey isn't it! Did you find out you had matches later in your journey or before conception of #1? We haven't had them tested yet...Im 41.5 yrs and hubby has vasectomy so using TESE sperm...I totally lost it last week so having at least this month off..maybe two..