+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default What did your implantation spotting/discharge look like?

Was wondering if anyone can describe what their implantation spotting or discharge was like? (If you had it.)
    I've heard/read that women have old blood, some have a light period, some have pinky discharge etc.

Early this arvo when I wiped I found pinky EWCM kind of? with a steak of old blood through it, and have had ongoing pinky discharge. I'm CD 22 - but irregular cycles. Sometimes they're 21 days, sometimes they're 28, sometimes 35 or even 90 - but always ovulatory (have had chemicals on 90 day cycles.)
    Normally if this was AF it would have been followed up within an hour or so with some pretty obvious AF signs- but nothing. I've had some dull cramping too, mainly in my right side, similar to what I had with my chems before AF arrived

I'm basically trying to suss if this could be ovulation, implantation or AF.
    I have a pic but that's probably TMI! So would appreciate hearing some other thoughts or experiences.
    TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like either o and implantation to me. I had implantation bleeding once and it was like pink snot sorry tmi. Good luck!! Do u have any ovulation test strips?

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Mine was just brown mucus when I wiped. Was sure AF was coming but my son did instead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I only noticed mine because I was so paranoid about bleeding that I wiped BEFORE going to the loo All I got was some clear mucous with a slight tinge of brownish blood to it. Had I wee'd without wiping before hand I doubt I ever would have noticed it, it was so light.

ETA: If you think taking a pic is gross, you'll not be pleased with my effort. I actually kept the loo paper I got my implantation bleeding on. It is in my baby's memory box, along with a few other pieces. I ended up MC'ing at 8 weeks, so that little piece of paper, no matter how gross, was still important for me to keep.

Anyway, my point is I don't think there is such a thing as TMI around here. I'm sure if you want to post your pic up we could have a look at it for you. In fact, it may even help other people to see it. I know when I was looking for a picture online I could never find one. Plus, you can always delete it later.

Best of luck hon
    Last edited by Blossom74; 08-03-2016 at 10:25.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default What did your implantation spotting/discharge look like?

Thanks all!
    Okay pic attached so TMI warning.
    This happened about 3pm, and then Just before bed I had another tiny tiny bit of mucousy/brown when I wiped.

I did an OPK later last night too and it definitely wasnt positive, was just a faintish line. Hopefully this pic helps with working out what it is!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1457398852.869126.jpg
    Last edited by CodieBloom; 08-03-2016 at 11:05.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CodieBloom For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post
    If you think taking a pic is gross, you'll not be pleased with my effort. I actually kept the loo paper I got my implantation bleeding on. It is in my baby's memory box, along with a few other pieces. I ended up MC'ing at 8 weeks, so that little piece of paper, no matter how gross, was still important
    Aw! Sorry to hear about your MC. I still have my BFPs from my chems in a box haha

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CodieBloom For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm. Let's just say that what you have pictured is VERY similar to what I had with my implantation bleeding. Mine was maybe slightly browner in colour but about that same consistency, with the staining leaching out into the clearer mucous. I'd be pretty happy to see that myself in a few days time!

That being said....I've never had bleeding at ovulation time or mid cycle at all for that matter. But as far as implantation bleeding goes it's very similar to what mine was. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, and please do come back and let us know how this turns out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks blossom! I had some more snot like brownier stuff later that night but it's all cleared up so I'm pretty convinced it's not AF.

I've never had ovulation or implantation spotting before either - but perhaps I just haven't noticed...
    Time will tell. I will definitely let you know - so desperately want to go get a test now but I know I shouldn't!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CodieBloom For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know if this helps but I had implantation bleeding twice. Both times it was around CD21-24 (I have reasonably regular cycles so usually O around CD14). First time it was basically a bit of EWCM with a streak of pink, second time it was just brown tinged CM. Wasn't followed up by anything else, so just the one occurrence each time, and like Blossom I wiped before going to the toilet so I could have easily missed it. Both times resulted in a pregnancy.

Your pic looks a lot like IB to me!! Good luck and definitely come back and let us know the outcome.