+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    Thanks do you just buy this from the chemist?
    Yes but you will need a script. when i wake i'm not groggy. it's a 2mg dose that you will probably get, you can take 2 tablets as a few drs have already told me, you can't overdose on it which is good.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GlitterFarts For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitterFarts View Post
    Yes but you will need a script. when i wake i'm not groggy. it's a 2mg dose that you will probably get, you can take 2 tablets as a few drs have already told me, you can't overdose on it which is good.
    I've heard for some people, if they take too much it can cause nightmares/terrors and they have had to reduce the dosage

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go last night?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    I've heard for some people, if they take too much it can cause nightmares/terrors and they have had to reduce the dosage
    really? never ever heard of it.. 2mg is extremely low.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitterFarts View Post
    really? never ever heard of it.. 2mg is extremely low.
    It might be because I'm more talking to people with children/adolescents who are on it. Maybe they are more susceptible to it. My 3yo is on half a 1mg tablet. When she is on a full tablet she doesn't sleep well at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcorset View Post
    How did you go last night?
    Really well, thank you I slept so well and slept in to 7:30!! The sleeping in part was thanks to DD not waking up at 6 like she normally does. I ended up using the app but I had the volume on really low as to not wake DD. Then I just started thinking about relaxing my toes, then feet, etc. It really helped.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    Really well, thank you I slept so well and slept in to 7:30!! The sleeping in part was thanks to DD not waking up at 6 like she normally does. I ended up using the app but I had the volume on really low as to not wake DD. Then I just started thinking about relaxing my toes, then feet, etc. It really helped.
    That's great! It works for me too. I don't realise how tense i am until i actively relax each muscle. My over thinking mind also keeps me awake so this is the only way to calm it to sleep sometimes. I'm glad you had success!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The best choice for my insomnia is Zolpidem 10 mg sleeping pills. I have been taking this medication for occasional insomnia for over one year now. I know that Zolpidem is said to be addicting but I never experienced any type of withdrawal from this med. I don't take anything for too long of a time because I don't want my body to get used to it and then have it not work. That's why I don't take the pill every night but only when I feel the need. With Zolpidem I fall asleep within 15 or so minutes and am able to sleep 7 or 8 hours and that's great because I wake up feeling refreshed. This is the way I fight with my insomnia. I commonly order it via http://generic-meds-store.com without danger. Never had any issues with them! Hope I was helpful
    Wish you good luck and take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Also try either soaking your feet in some epsom salts and also bicarb of soda. Or have a bath in it. It works really well!