What is it for you?
For us we are currently experiencing;
- an almost complete inability to listen
- zero restraint eg: DS don't do that - he does it every single time
- says when asked to listen "I don't want to listen"
- says the opposite of things eg: shower tonight DS? - no I think a bath
- when given choice "bath or shower tonight DS?" - "I think no bath or shower tonight"
- argues with every-flipping-thing! Everything!
On the bright side tantrums have decreased and when he has them he recovers quite quickly.