+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    For me it was about avoiding takeaway and other not very healthy convenience food options that DH and DD would have on lazy nights.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My husband is on Lite n Easy too which makes it convenient. Our son has PKU, so I have to cook a separate meal for him every night anyway.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to siansmum For This Useful Post:

Gentoo  (06-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by siansmum View Post
    I LOVE the taste of the Lite n Easy meals, and I've lost 14kg. I'm a very satisfied customer.😊
    Hey Siansmum
    Just wondering if you hit a plateau at all during lite n easy?
    I hit 7kg and the past week or so I've been hovering around about 500g up or down.
    I know a week is nothing and 500g is nothing, but I'm on a trial where I have to weigh myself every day and I've consistently been losing a few hundred grams each day....until now.

I'm on lite n easy for all meals and snacks and never eat anything else.
    I'm on 1500 cals.

I'm not allowed to exercise so I can't do that either.

I'm hoping that I will just eventually crack through the plateau and the weight will start moving again.

Just wondering if you hit a plateau at all?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tried it for a month several years ago and hated it. Hated.

The produce was terrible, and the dinners were all frozen. Totally unappealing to me.

I personally think it's an epic waste of money.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    I tried it for a month several years ago and hated it. Hated.

The produce was terrible, and the dinners were all frozen. Totally unappealing to me.

I personally think it's an epic waste of money.
    I agree - I didn't like the dinners at all. Though it's all relevant to what you usually eat. My parents are serial take-out eaters, like 4/5 nights a week, they had great success on light & easy because it just took the thinking out of it and at the end of the day anything is healthier that Indian, Chinese and pizza every week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie77 View Post
    Hey Siansmum
    Just wondering if you hit a plateau at all during lite n easy?
    I hit 7kg and the past week or so I've been hovering around about 500g up or down.
    I know a week is nothing and 500g is nothing, but I'm on a trial where I have to weigh myself every day and I've consistently been losing a few hundred grams each day....until now.

I'm on lite n easy for all meals and snacks and never eat anything else.
    I'm on 1500 cals.

I'm not allowed to exercise so I can't do that either.

I'm hoping that I will just eventually crack through the plateau and the weight will start moving again.

Just wondering if you hit a plateau at all?
    I've hit a plateau now because I'm cheating each day😩. I need to stop having extra bits and pieces throughout the day and get back on track. I haven't weighed myself for weeks because I was getting hung up on the numbers on the scales every morning. Now I just judge by hoe my clothes feel, and they're starting to feel firm!
    Maybe it's time for you to drop to the 1200 calories plan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by siansmum View Post
    I've hit a plateau now because I'm cheating each day😩. I need to stop having extra bits and pieces throughout the day and get back on track. I haven't weighed myself for weeks because I was getting hung up on the numbers on the scales every morning. Now I just judge by hoe my clothes feel, and they're starting to feel firm!
    Maybe it's time for you to drop to the 1200 calories plan.
    I broke through the plateau pretty quickly.
    I just swapped my lunch and dinners around

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH was on light n easy for a few weeks he lost over 10kg without exercise. You can learn a lot about portion sizes and what are good snacks and what foods keep you full.
    It's rather complex as its not just about giving you the calories but it's about spreading out the intake through the day so you don't feel hungry.
    Breakfast was quite elaborate, usually eggs and bread sometimes muesli and always a yogurt or fruit. Lunches were varied, salads but always with a protein and some starch or a sandwich or wrap. Snacks were usually nuts and fruit. Dinner portions were small but DH said he never felt hungry, he had normal foods just made healthy, like he once had pizza but it was tiny, there were pasta dishes again tiny and roasts and goulash type things.
    If you go on their website you can get a list of foods they provide, that should help get some ideas.
    We now use my fitness pal it's an app you can keep track of the dietary contents of what you're eating.