+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    1,868
    Thanks
    3,216
    Thanked
    1,513
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    For me it was about avoiding takeaway and other not very healthy convenience food options that DH and DD would have on lazy nights.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    976
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked
    485
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My husband is on Lite n Easy too which makes it convenient. Our son has PKU, so I have to cook a separate meal for him every night anyway.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to siansmum For This Useful Post:

    Gentoo  (06-03-2016)

  4. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    529
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    92
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by siansmum View Post
    I LOVE the taste of the Lite n Easy meals, and I've lost 14kg. I'm a very satisfied customer.😊
    Hey Siansmum
    Just wondering if you hit a plateau at all during lite n easy?
    I hit 7kg and the past week or so I've been hovering around about 500g up or down.
    I know a week is nothing and 500g is nothing, but I'm on a trial where I have to weigh myself every day and I've consistently been losing a few hundred grams each day....until now.

    I'm on lite n easy for all meals and snacks and never eat anything else.
    I'm on 1500 cals.

    I'm not allowed to exercise so I can't do that either.

    I'm hoping that I will just eventually crack through the plateau and the weight will start moving again.

    Just wondering if you hit a plateau at all?

  5. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,351
    Thanks
    558
    Thanked
    728
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I tried it for a month several years ago and hated it. Hated.

    The produce was terrible, and the dinners were all frozen. Totally unappealing to me.

    I personally think it's an epic waste of money.

  6. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    49
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    I tried it for a month several years ago and hated it. Hated.

    The produce was terrible, and the dinners were all frozen. Totally unappealing to me.

    I personally think it's an epic waste of money.
    I agree - I didn't like the dinners at all. Though it's all relevant to what you usually eat. My parents are serial take-out eaters, like 4/5 nights a week, they had great success on light & easy because it just took the thinking out of it and at the end of the day anything is healthier that Indian, Chinese and pizza every week!

  7. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    976
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked
    485
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie77 View Post
    Hey Siansmum
    Just wondering if you hit a plateau at all during lite n easy?
    I hit 7kg and the past week or so I've been hovering around about 500g up or down.
    I know a week is nothing and 500g is nothing, but I'm on a trial where I have to weigh myself every day and I've consistently been losing a few hundred grams each day....until now.

    I'm on lite n easy for all meals and snacks and never eat anything else.
    I'm on 1500 cals.

    I'm not allowed to exercise so I can't do that either.

    I'm hoping that I will just eventually crack through the plateau and the weight will start moving again.

    Just wondering if you hit a plateau at all?
    I've hit a plateau now because I'm cheating each day😩. I need to stop having extra bits and pieces throughout the day and get back on track. I haven't weighed myself for weeks because I was getting hung up on the numbers on the scales every morning. Now I just judge by hoe my clothes feel, and they're starting to feel firm!
    Maybe it's time for you to drop to the 1200 calories plan.

  8. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    529
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    92
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by siansmum View Post
    I've hit a plateau now because I'm cheating each day😩. I need to stop having extra bits and pieces throughout the day and get back on track. I haven't weighed myself for weeks because I was getting hung up on the numbers on the scales every morning. Now I just judge by hoe my clothes feel, and they're starting to feel firm!
    Maybe it's time for you to drop to the 1200 calories plan.
    I broke through the plateau pretty quickly.
    I just swapped my lunch and dinners around

  9. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,403
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked
    387
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DH was on light n easy for a few weeks he lost over 10kg without exercise. You can learn a lot about portion sizes and what are good snacks and what foods keep you full.
    It's rather complex as its not just about giving you the calories but it's about spreading out the intake through the day so you don't feel hungry.
    Breakfast was quite elaborate, usually eggs and bread sometimes muesli and always a yogurt or fruit. Lunches were varied, salads but always with a protein and some starch or a sandwich or wrap. Snacks were usually nuts and fruit. Dinner portions were small but DH said he never felt hungry, he had normal foods just made healthy, like he once had pizza but it was tiny, there were pasta dishes again tiny and roasts and goulash type things.
    If you go on their website you can get a list of foods they provide, that should help get some ideas.
    We now use my fitness pal it's an app you can keep track of the dietary contents of what you're eating.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Tell me about Lite n Easy 😀
    By Rice in forum Weightloss & Fitness Challenges
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-11-2015, 11:57
  2. Jenny Craig VS lite n easy
    By Meld85 in forum General Health
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 22-10-2015, 01:32
  3. Baby Jogger City Lite or Steelcraft Agile
    By GothicBeeza in forum Product Recommendations & Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2015, 18:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Einsteinz Music
Make music at Einsteinz Music in age-appropriate class in Sydney's Inner West, Eastern Suburbs or North Shore. For ages 6 mths - 4 yrs. All music is live! Christmas Gift certificates available for full term or casual classes. Call 0431 338 143
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Heinz Baby Basics
Our BPA Free range offers you a choice for every stage of your baby’s feeding development. You’ll love our brilliant colours, inspired designs and innovative features. Heinz Baby Basics caters for your baby’s needs!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!