+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitterFarts View Post
    thanks ladies. i will get something for the child in our class which he can share too with his sister. (unisex present).
    Just another thought - my niece/nephew are twins and even though it sounds nice they don't like getting presents you share ( most people do this) as they have to share everything else on their birthday it's nice to get your own present so If it were me I would just get something for him and maybe just a card for the older sister you don't know ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    Just another thought - my niece/nephew are twins and even though it sounds nice they don't like getting presents you share ( most people do this) as they have to share everything else on their birthday it's nice to get your own present so If it were me I would just get something for him and maybe just a card for the older sister you don't know ?
    good point, thanks, yes that makes sense, i didn't think of that.

Similar Threads

1. Wdyt / wwyd
    By A-Squared in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 14-01-2016, 19:31
  2. WWYD / WDYT - family situation
    By Tiny Dancer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 15-12-2015, 17:50
  3. Possible theft at toddler's birthday party - wwyd?
    By Night Owl in forum Social Issues
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 25-03-2015, 14:05