+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default HCG levels dating scan.

Hey everyone. So bit of a long story. Ive just found out in pregnant (big shock as have been told that i wouldnt be able to have any more children i have a 4yr girl) and got my hcg levels back last friday they were 35008. I had no idea how far a long i am as i dont get periods I have a dating scan booked for tomorrow (i was planning on waiting for a week or 2 but i couldnt resist) anyway my question is with hcg levels at 35008 should be arpund 6 weeks give or take well that what ive heard. I just really want to be able to see a heart beat tomorrow. People will experience please let me know if u think my hcg levels are high enough that i will. Please please please

Thanks
    Reviews
    No experience with this but I hope you have a strong heart beat on the ultrasound. If so, what a little miracle that would be!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think you should but I'm always wary about expecting a HB based on hcg levels. You could have naturally high levels or be carrying twins for example. I had levels of 43000 at 5+6. Three days before they couldn't even see a foetal pole on a scan. One week later it was all there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I hope you get to see a heart beat but wouldn't be worried if you don't. I had 41,780 beta HCG at 6+2 and there wasn't even a foetal pole. One week later there he was!

Thanks
    Reviews
    With your HcG levels I would say you're probably at least 6 weeks, but you could also be 40 weeks. (Though I suspect you would have an idea then. 😂)
    After 12 weeks hcg begins to decrease again, and your ranges would be considered okay for any gestation above 6 weeks.
    It would be normal not to see a HB at 6weeks, but you'd want it to be there within the next week.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default HCG levels dating scan.

Delete double post