+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC after miscarriage

Hello just wondering if anyone could shed some light on their own perish experiences trying after a miscarriage success stories would be helpful .. I had my first pregnancy first mc 5 wks 4 days still bleeding confused on what to do now . Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachi321 View Post
    Hello just wondering if anyone could shed some light on their own perish experiences trying after a miscarriage success stories would be helpful .. I had my first pregnancy first mc 5 wks 4 days still bleeding confused on what to do now . Thanks
    Have you been to a dr and checked to see if anything is left in there?

I had a missed miscarriage and a D&C on 4th Feb. I had a medium amount of bleeding that day, and spotting for a week. Now I'm just waiting for AF to arrive

My ob said bleeding was normal for the first 2 weeks, but that was after a D&C

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry for your loss.

I had a very early MC between my first and second, the bleeding was like a normal period. I ovulated normally and fell pregnant that cycle directly after the MC. That baby is now 17 months old.

I had another MC at 6-7 weeks in late November last year, the bleeding lasted about a week. 3 weeks later I ovulated again and I'm now 12 weeks pregnant on Monday with baby number 3. I didn't have another period between the MC and falling pregnant again.

See a doctor and make sure your levels are coming down, once they get zero your body should reset and cycle again.

Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Our first 2 cycles ttc.this time ended.in chem then early mc around 5 w both lasted like a regular af just much heavier but were complete and no need for follow up, due to family things we held off for 2 cycles and did fall with belly bub that has stuck. If you still have a lot of bleeding i would make appointment with dr so can have some scans to check no tissue was left behind

Thanks
    Reviews

So I'm still bleeding but it's not heavy at all just kind of dark red brown everytime on the tissue paper my level from the blood test was 50 yesterday come down from 400 on Monday morning. How did you know you ovulated again? Opk tests or cm?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Both as was using opks vut most of the time cm correlated

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am sorry for your loss!

Sounds like your levels are coming down well, I would keep having a blood test each week till your levels are below 5 (this is what I had to do when I had my mmc last May at 8weeks)

Everyone is different unfortunately, my period returned as normal the first month, the following it was 48 days vs 33 normally (I was pretty stressed at work so could have been the reason) however it can take a cycle or few to get back into the groove.

After that super long cycle I actually went and saw an acupuncturist as I wanted to get my cycles on track and waiting each month to see if they would go back to normal I wasn't up for waiting, I felt like I need to do something to help.

I was fortunate enough to fall pregnant on my 2nd month of acupuncture (3 cycles post mmc) and am currently 24 weeks pregnant 😊

Wish you all the best of luck and that your rainbow baby is just around the corner!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm still bleeding but it's not heavy at all just kind of dark red brown everytime on the tissue paper my level from the blood test was 50 yesterday come down from 400 on Monday morning. How did you know you ovulated again? Opk tests or cm?
    I get severe pain when I ovulate I also tracked my CM and used OPK's

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going now? How long did bleeding last? Did you get to the doctor for a scan?

I'm on day 3 of a mc but had 2 weeks of spotting leading up to this. Spoke to my ob yesterday and he wants to see me in 1.5 weeks for scan to make sure everything is gone. He also said my hcg is getting very low now but didn't tell me the amount.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    How are you going now? How long did bleeding last? Did you get to the doctor for a scan?

I'm on day 3 of a mc but had 2 weeks of spotting leading up to this. Spoke to my ob yesterday and he wants to see me in 1.5 weeks for scan to make sure everything is gone. He also said my hcg is getting very low now but didn't tell me the amount.
    Hi there I am doing well I only bled for about 5 days and the last day was just bored and had to wear a panty liner to prevent any staining ..no bleeding for over a week now we are back to having BD. My hcg level at the time of miscarriage was 354 3 days later it was 50 so I assume it's gone back down to zero since it fell quite quickly I didn't get a scan because I was so early on how far into the pregnancy were you? Hope this helps.