We are looking for up to 15 reviewers for some extra comfy maternity pyjamas. They are 'Maternity pillow pocket pyjamas'.
THIS IS NOW CLOSED
See below for more details and reviewer criteria!
Maternity pillow pocket pyjamas by My Comfy PJs offer a cooler, more reliable comfort than large loose knee pillows that heat up and require so much adjusting.
Soft, gorgeous, and made with 100% Organic Fairtrade cotton in a lightweight weave.
Each pair of My Comfy PJs comes with a complimentary set of our designer knee pillows. The designer pillows slip into specially designed pockets in the pant legs so that, when you roll over in bed, the pillows roll with you.
Not only does it soothe your knees, but it aids good posture too. (Knee pillows are included with each pair of Maternity My Comfy PJs).
Size-wise, we've allowed for your bump, so select the size you were, or click here [link - http://mycomfypjs.com/pages/maternity-measurements ] for measurements.
Recommended by physiotherapists such as Kylie Janssens who says, "My Comfy PJs improved my sleep dramatically."
Reviewers need to meet the following criteria:
• You must be pregnant - preference will be given to those in the second or third trimester, preferably with a due date more than two weeks away, so there’s time for the trial
• You must be able to wear the maternity pyjamas for a minimum of ten days and write a review of at least 50 words
- write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
- Let us know how many weeks pregnant you are
- Please PM your full name and address (including postcode) to BH-community with the subject line "MY COMFY PJs REVIEW". Please include your preferred size! (To be considered you will need to have a few posts to your name) Make sure to let us know by simply saying "PM Sent" in your thread response!If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the deadline, please don't apply). The provisional date that reviews must be received by is 15 April 2016.
We'll be selecting reviewers from all the posts made by 9am (Brissie time) on TUESDAY 8th of April.
When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked!
You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels!
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon!
Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.