+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Brisbane North
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    Drives me bonkers. All I can think is that careless drivers clearly don't care about their own property do have no consideration for mine!

I drive around car parks looking for either a park with poles on either side so no one can park closely, or at least a park where there is a car on one side only. I also look for cars that are clean and clearly looked after. I figure if they look after their own car they'll be more inclined to consider others!

I actually had some one come down beside my car (clearly did not realise I was there) with a shopping trolley and slam it between my car and the car next to me breaking my side mirror he was a really large guy so I was scared to confront him. I waited until he had moved through and was unpacking into his car (parked in front of mine). I kept my doors locked and just leaned out the window and asked if he was going to pay for the damage to my car - he told me to f@!k off! I wrote down the rego of his car and gave it to my insurer. No idea if they got anything out of him but at least I didn't have to pay my excess. I also have them the details of the car next to me so they could perhaps trace that person down too - I was to scared to leave a note on their car.
    omg how rude & awful! That really takes the cake. i really wonder what kind of society we are becoming with people like this around. I always remind my kids to use their manners, to be careful with other people's property, to wait whilst other's are speaking etc...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GlitterFarts For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (02-03-2016)