+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    7.30pm.

It's essential to me to have my down time at night, otherwise I go bonkers. DH and I do the twins bath time/bed routine together and they're usually asleep by 7pm. Then hubby takes the dog for a quick walk if I haven't done it during the day, I do a quick whiz around the living area to put away toys etc and then it's time for the couch, a wine and some crappy TV!

I do my cleaning during the day as I'm still on mat leave, but to be honest, even when I go back to work, I will still try and make sure that I'm not doing chores after they are in bed, I'd rather do the bare minimum and catch up before work or on the weekend/days off!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    On average 7:30- 8pm. DP showers DS and puts him to bed and I will do a quick tidy up after dinner and then plonk my butt on the couch. I work part time and am home for the rest of the time, so I try to get housework stuff done while I'm home. DP works a 4 on 4 off roster and on her 4 off we usually use one of those days to do a big clean or tiresome chores. It's pretty even in our house. Probably 60/40 me/her.

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 14-11-2015, 20:59
  2. When to start trying for a second?
    By lu552 in forum What Gap between Babies?
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-11-2015, 22:02
  3. When to start trying for a second?
    By lu552 in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 17-05-2015, 22:11