+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Active baby

Hi mums

Anyone got a very active baby on board? I'm 32 weeks pregnant and my little girl seems like she spends 24/7 moving around over the last few days! I'm exhausted! Had a check up today and everything going fine - she's head down and spine along my left so I'm sure it's her arms and feet kicking and punching me as most of the movement is on my right.

I don't remember my DS being this active. I'm not terribly worried, just wondering if others have been the same

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am 27 weeks pregnant with my first baby, also a little girl and she is always on the move! I love feeling it but dreading also when she gets bigger and runs out of room. I am going to get punched hard!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Active baby

Haha yes - that's where I'm at now! Especially at about 4:30am every morning!

I feel like she's trying to escape

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsABC View Post
    Hi mums

Anyone got a very active baby on board? I'm 32 weeks pregnant and my little girl seems like she spends 24/7 moving around over the last few days! I'm exhausted! Had a check up today and everything going fine - she's head down and spine along my left so I'm sure it's her arms and feet kicking and punching me as most of the movement is on my right.

I don't remember my DS being this active. I'm not terribly worried, just wondering if others have been the same
    I could have written this post! (Except that we don't know what gender belly bub is.) I too am 32 weeks tomorrow and am constantly getting kicked and punched! So many tightenings as well. It's crazy! I love the reassurance an active baby brings but man, it is exhausting huh! 1st pregnancy was so different!
    Saw OB today too and bubs is head down and engaged so much so they won't be coming back out, that's a bit exciting! It's all getting real!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DS was like that in the womb and he still is! Hyperactive. enjoy the remaining pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    bbhope - that's what I'm scared of! Already have a crazy 2 year old!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am nearly 21 weeks pregnant and Bub seems incredibly active! (Girl as well). I can't remember my son being this active, especially this early, and he was a pretty chilled baby. I will be interested to see if our little miss is active on the outside too

Thanks
    Reviews
    All my babies have been super active, Including this one! Right now he feels like he is clawing his way out and it's mighty uncomfortable (37 weeks). Out of my 4 boys only 2 have been super active once born....50/50 so far 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My Ds literally never stopped moving in the womb, all day, all night constantly and well.. He's almost 3 and a tornado..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I read this while being painfully jabbed left right & centre... This Bub has been super active the whole time but seems to have ramped it up even further the past few days (I am 40+1 😬). Either he/she is confused about how to get out, or just a very active baby. I thought they were supposed to slow down as they run out of room... Not this one!

My OB suggested there is no such thing as too active. I constantly worry he/she will burst the sac with all the vigorous moves.