+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi heyside! How are you going? Sorry it been a while I've been stupidly busy with work. I did my fsh again this month saw dr this morning had Two follicles a 20mm snd A16mm so dr said Could be a chance of twins! But he seemed ok and I got my trigger feeling hopeful with out getting two excited it hoing to be a long tww but have heaps to do in the next tww so hopefully i will forget about it and it will go fast!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi @twentysomething, great news on your follies hun hopefully you catch thst egg or two lol! Hope the tww goes fast. I am currently down regulating ready to start next ivf cycle at the end of the month before putting pgd tested embryo back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi heyside, just wondering if it normal to have lots of cramps during the tww. Last cycle I felt nothing until to day before AF was due. This cycle I am sure I felt ovulation pain as I had stabbing pain on my left side then had shooting pain then gone. But I am 4dpo now snd have been suffering alot of cramps. They were so painful i almost considered taking panadol today. I'm reslly not sure if this is good bad or nothing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cramps can be a very good sign @twentysomething it could be an embryo snuggling in, hoping its the case for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope the cramps have eased @twentysomething but as I said that sounds very positive.

I have started my cycle finally, my first scan is next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Hayside, i have had on and off cramps but they haven't been to bad. Except every now and then, then get alittle worse. But Tmi - i have had alot of CM which is weird for me.. hmm fingers crossed.
    I am 8dpo, now so just waiting a few mord days to test. I'm in Melbourne at the moment so been very busy for the Tww. But think i will test on Monday. Fingers crossed. I'm with my m snd sister and mum keeps bringing up how much dhd wants a "real" grand child.. lol not our dogs..

What does THIS cycle involve for you guys?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats good they have eased but a good sign they are still hanging around, fingers crossed, good luck for testing x

I will be doing another full ivf cycle but hopefully putting my tested embie back if it survives the thaw.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Thats good they have eased but a good sign they are still hanging around, fingers crossed, good luck for testing x

I will be doing another full ivf cycle but hopefully putting my tested embie back if it survives the thaw.
    Hi heyside.
    9dpo today had some very sharp pains today its weird. Fingers crossed its good news. Will test monday I think.

So are you doing an egg pick up again or just trying with that embie then go from there? Good luck. All the best for your cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounding good @twentysomething

Yes I am having an egg pick up, I seem to have more success with a stimulated cycle rather than a medicated frozen embryo transfer. I also can not be 100 percent confident my embryo will survive the thaw so will be good to have back up embryos which we can test.