+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Unfortunately hun our bodies seem to play lots of tricks on us around tww time either that or it is us being extra sensitive to each and every little niggle that maybe normally we may not have noticed - sure fire way to send us crazy! I think you are right to test again tomorrow with FMU and see what happens definitely not out yet you could have a late implantation (maybe could be why you have had some blood). Are you having an official blood test this week?

AFM - Still waiting to start next IVF cycle, spoke to the nurse this week about a plan. They are going to treat me for natural killer cells this time also as my levels were slightly elevated back in October and they are not going to risk my pgd tested embie. Will be having the endometrial scratch repeated before I get started as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Unfortunately hun our bodies seem to play lots of tricks on us around tww time either that or it is us being extra sensitive to each and every little niggle that maybe normally we may not have noticed - sure fire way to send us crazy! I think you are right to test again tomorrow with FMU and see what happens definitely not out yet you could have a late implantation (maybe could be why you have had some blood). Are you having an official blood test this week?

AFM - Still waiting to start next IVF cycle, spoke to the nurse this week about a plan. They are going to treat me for natural killer cells this time also as my levels were slightly elevated back in October and they are not going to risk my pgd tested embie. Will be having the endometrial scratch repeated before I get started as well.
    Yep our bodies sure like to play mean tricks.. I was so hopeful. Considering we know the day of ovulation and every thing.. just feeling the sadness at looking at negative tests all the time. And seeing the disappointment on hubby face. I am just hoping Tomorrow might bring better luck or next month... I guess

Thanks
    Reviews
    How you going @twentysomething?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Heyside, sadly bfn and AF showed lightly today tomorrow will likely be CD1 back to the dr for more drugs and start the entire thing all over again. Feeling pretty sad and not sure about next month as we have a lot happening and my fertile time will out when we are away camping? But with my pcos doing it when I get a period is best otherwise I have to take provera to start it all over again. Oh sigh..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sorry to hear that hun its always hard allow yourself some time. Its hard deciding whatsbest for next cycle but hopefully a new feeling of positivity will take over whenever you get started again, good luck hun x
    Last edited by Heyside; 04-05-2016 at 22:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My endometrial scratch booked in for wednesday - here I go again the roller coaster begins!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (08-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubby and I had a long chat and we sre going to push ahead with this month we are both getging a bit desperate. So CD 3 noe started my clomid. Af nearly gond I like shes light thede days back to Dr next week..
    How long do you have to start your cycle?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to twentysomething For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (08-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My af usually only lasts 3 days too now, it use to worry me but not so much any more it is what it is! Great news that you are getting started once again. I stop my provera on the 23rd and will wait for af before getting started again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How long have you been on Provera? My dr puts me on it for 10days to bring on an AF if needed.. do yiu almost take it like the pill?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No hun I am currently on estrogen as I was getting headaches that my dctr puts down to low estrogen. I start the provera on Thursday and stop 12 days later to bring on af.