+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Heyside- omg, yay!!! That's great news!! It only takes one, come on little emby! When do they get put back in to snuggle in nicely for the long haul? πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Very best of luck Twentysomething Xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks @Ladydee its a small step but one I am very pleased about just trying to not get too excited. We are going to do a fresh cycle in about 6 weeks when Wazza returns from a months break. That way hopefully my lining will be better and we will have some back up embies. How is your little family going hun? Is your DD enjoying kindy?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #5

Gah, waiting is the pitts @Heyside! But yeah, it will be a good chunk of time to get your lining prepped, I'm sure Wazzas bag of tricks will be giving that as much help as possible too. I hope it goes nice and quick for you! Family is good thanks... still an on-going battle with my little guys severe eczema but all-in-all I think it's getting better with just a big out break here and there. He's having a few reactions with different solids too...I was thinking it was almonds but now I'm not sure if it might just be dairy? DD is loving her kindy and really coming along in the last month or so with her letters and sounds. I ended up enrolling her in a school-readiness program which she just does for one hour a week but it's really helped her learn heaps of stuff in such a fun way. I've lost 9kgs since November so I'm calling that my "prednisone weight" ...just a few more kg's of pregnancy/ART weight and I'll be happy and feeling like myself, body-wise again πŸ’ͺ🏼😊 Not in any huge rush though, just trying to be healthy really....thinking my body could do with a bit of TLC after the last 6/7 years. How's your DD going? Was she happy enough to go back after the holidays?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee, yes waiting is hard hun, you would have thought I would be used to it by now but seems not. Great to hear all is good with you and your family. Oh hun your little man has really suffered with the eczema but its good its getting better. I remember you being concerned dairy was making his eczema worse so maybe he does have a specific allergy to it, hope you get to the bottom of it through elimination. Sounds like your DD is doing great at kindy and with the readiness scheme, hope it continues and she has an amazing year before school, bet you can't believe you will be enrolling her somewhere soon. WOW well done you on loosing the weight, yes we all but our bodies through a hell of a lot through this fertility stuff look after yourself. Our DD is doing well she loves school but is just so tired all the time and unfortunately we cop most of it after school and at weekend, it was nice to have two weeks at home with her over Easter.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hey side!
    Saw my dr yesterday after a week of doing the fish, I had one nice big follicle whoop! So excited my little ovary is doing something! Had my trigger shot and to dtd! And into my 2Ww! I think I might go a bit nuts! Any idea when the earliest I can test and trigger will be out of my system? Ep going to have to stay busy of the next two weeks keep my mind off the wait!
    How are you going?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to twentysomething For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news @twentysomething and just having the one follie is just what they would have wanted too! Hope you manage to catch the egg hun and your tww flies by, try to keep busy and not go too insane. The trigger should definitely be out out of your system a week after taking it, I personally wouldn't test until 10dpo but some ladies start earlier, I just don't like looking at the bfn's that would send me more insane. I am fine thanks, I have a fair bit keeping me busy in real life at the moment so helps with the waiting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Heyside. Well I was 9dpo today took a test Bfn.. nothing obviously left from trigger but just nothing either.. wondering if I have still tested to soon? If there still a chance? I will test again next Tuesday which with be 14days for completeness. But feeling really miserable now.. I just dont understand why nothing is working.. maybe the cold I got stoped it from happening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely still a chance hun its just too early as yet @twentysomething. No your cold won't have had any effect don't worry about that. I am sure it will happen for you hun if not now then maybe in next few cycles, it took me two cycles to conceive DD with ovulation induction dont give up hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh honey sorry to hear. Could still be early. Fingers crossed for you. Thinking of you.
    Last edited by Chyna; 01-05-2016 at 17:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so just wondering I have had some really weird things happen and I don't know what to do.. sorry to TMI alert..
    10 DPO I has a really small amount of blood first thing in the morning..
    11 DPO weird pms style mood swings and depression alone we aching lower back and AF style cramps
    hubby and I dtd last night and I had a reasonable amount of fresh looking blood after.. ( was and am a bit freaked out as they doesn't usually happen)
    12DPO today: the bleeding has stopped, took a FRER which was BFN, but wasn't on FMU it was after I got back from the gym and I had drunk a lot of water..
    I will test again tomorrow morning FMU but am upto 13dpo and feeling like this is going to be a complete dud,, but just wondering about theses symptoms I haven't really had this before and just don't know what to make of it..
    Sorry to be a pain.

How are you guys going?