+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Its such a hard and devastating journey hun keep going hope you get a bfp with an ivf cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littlerayofsunshine87 View Post
    Just an update. Looks like it was the trigger shot. Got my blood test results and no luck unfortunately 😔

Looks like we're headed to IVF. Hopefully that works, so sick of trying xx
    Oh no honey, so sorry to hear. It's so heartbreaking when you hear that. Fx next round goes well with ivf xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya ladies. Just popped in and hoped to see hey side had a bfp. And I am just absolutely devastated. It's not fair that after everything you have been thru hun. I want this for you so bad.. I will keep checking in and I really hope when I do next time it will be great news for you.
    Afm- little aria is 6mths tomorrow. I could honestly cry I can't believe she is already 6mths. Where on earth has that time gone. She is doing well. Sitting since 5mths, trying to crawl and has 3 teething. Absolutely loves her food and smashes it down. We do a mix of blw and mashed up food. Am absolutely loving this stage she is such a character and an absolute charmer. Smiles at everyone. My periods have actually been normal the past 4 mths and I have been able to pin point now when I will get it and when I have actually ovulated. I surprise myself how well in tune i am with my body now since going thru the ovulation induction.
    Anyway hope everyone else is doing well and I am always thinking of you heyside. Best of luck xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to thatwldbme For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh thankyou @thatwldbme, yes still plodding along here not giving up just yet but its been one hell of a crappy journey! Oh hun 6 months is such a beautiful stage enjoy every minute because yes it does go so quick. Great news you are so intune with your body that's great news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness I am in shock I was prepared for the worst but our lonely little embie that was tested has come back as normal. I really wasn't expecting that, it feels amazing to have some good news!!!!!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (12-04-2016),Ladydee  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Oh my goodness I am in shock I was prepared for the worst but our lonely little embie that was tested has come back as normal. I really wasn't expecting that, it feels amazing to have some good news!!!!!!
    Woohoo that's fantastic news hun.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (12-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I haven't really posted in this thread before but was hoping you guys might be able to help.
    I have been seeing a FS and am now on daily FSH injections until next Thursday when I have to go back for scan and possible trigger shot.
    I have two questions if any one knows? is 37.5 FSH a lot or a low dose?
    Also he gave me Pregnyl as my trigger which I know is HCG so wondering how long does it take to leave your system? Just wondering when I would be able to do a test and know it's reliable and not left over from the the pregnyl?

I have had a really hard time coming to terms with all this..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to twentysomething For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @twentysomething welcome to the thread although its been very quite around here as of late. Is this your first injection cycle hun if so they might take a while to see what dose works for you, I know they took things very slowly for me first cycle due to my pcos. It depends on which medication you are using as your fsh hun, I use puregon and it does sound like a low dose if that's what you are on but its probably best to start low and increase gradually. In my injection cycles I took doses ranging from 50iu to 100iu, my ivf cycles have been bigger doses up to 150iu. I know other medications use different measurement of doses though. The pregnyl should be out of your system definitely within 7 days, my clinic does a blood test 7 days after a pregnyl booster. Good luck with it all hun hoping you get good news x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Heyside. I also have PCOS and this is my third cycle with help, but first with FSH which is Gonal- F 300Il/0.5ml. My FS did say he would try low first and then work up depending on how I respond.. sadly I haven't responded to much else at this stage so feeling a bit deflated at the moment.. Just feels like it is going to be a long few weeks.. he wants a weeks of FSH then scan and trigger.. then I still have to wait.. anyway just feeling a little alone at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hun it can be all a lot to take in at first but try to think of it as taking a step closer to a possible pregnancy. Don't worry too much about not responding so far to anything else I tried several doses of clomid before moving the injections with no follicle growth at all. It only took two cycles of the injections to get a bfp with my DD. Things have just been a whole lot harder ttc no.2. Hang on in there it can and does work. I don't know much about gonalf and doses but its good hes taking it slow with your pcos, have you had your amh tested?