+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow that's promising then! I was going to test again tomorrow and see what happened.

I can't take a photo, my phone camera is all blurry lol.

But I showed my husband and we compared it to an unused test and he said he reckons there's a very faint line there lol.

I'll keep you posted, thank you both xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to littlerayofsunshine87 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And congrats too @Chyna! Xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to littlerayofsunshine87 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (29-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littlerayofsunshine87 View Post
    Oh wow that's promising then! I was going to test again tomorrow and see what happened.

I can't take a photo, my phone camera is all blurry lol.

But I showed my husband and we compared it to an unused test and he said he reckons there's a very faint line there lol.

I'll keep you posted, thank you both xx
    Good luck this morning with your test

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you. Looks like a very very faint line again this morning. Feeling quietly positive but not getting my hopes up. Will know for sure on Friday, seems forever away lol

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littlerayofsunshine87 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (29-03-2016),Heyside  (29-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hope it continues to darken @littlerayofsunshine so you can relax a little. Good luck for Friday x

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's good honey and Friday is only 3 days away. I'm sure it's going to be good news

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a phone call from the nurse today with my thaw results on my 3 embies. Unfortunately 1 embie didn't survive the thaw and the second wasn't good enough to biopsy so we only have one embryo to biopsy which is now a 7bb (so fully hatched). We are still going ahead with the biopsy but not feeling confident that this lonely embie will be chromosomely sound to transfer. Have been thinking I may start another fresh cycle again and if it miraculously does come back ok we can transfer that embie whilst we get the fresh lot tested. I seem to get a better lining on a fresh cycle so it would be good if I could use it. Thinking I may also ask about growth hormone but I know it costs a fortune , just want to throw everything at this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlerayofsunshine87 View Post
    Thank you. Looks like a very very faint line again this morning. Feeling quietly positive but not getting my hopes up. Will know for sure on Friday, seems forever away lol
    Good luck today honey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just an update. Looks like it was the trigger shot. Got my blood test results and no luck unfortunately 😔

Looks like we're headed to IVF. Hopefully that works, so sick of trying xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hun how devastating, so sorry to hear that big hugs. If your test was taken 10 days post pregnyl though I would have thought it would have left your system by then, did you take any more tests after that? Have you thought about the possibility of it being a chemical pregnancy?