+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok its decision time for me need to decide if I should test our remaining 3 embryos or do a fresh cycle and test those embryos. Actually thinking maybe test current embryos just to give myself a break for a month or so before I have to cycle again. At least gaining info from these 3 embryos will prepare is for what is ahead maybe, the results scare me to death though not sure I want to find out.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (17-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I agree your idea sounds best. So weird, you probably don't remember but I had this major freak out when I decided I wanted to PGD my frozen embryo's before getting my first FET since the normal process of growing my emby's to day 5 didn't seem to show any reason for all of my losses but then I was told by my FC and FS that I can't PGD any of my remaining 9 non-ICSI'd embryo's as there would be interfering DNA from the other sperm that had tried to fertilise but didn't make it that were surrounding my frozen emby. I'm forgetting now, did you guys do ICSI?? Or did you do half and half?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That seems like a very strange theory @Ladydee i have never heard of that. Yes we did half and half which is standard procedure from Warren. I think from memory although not completely sure, most of my frozen blasts were from the icsi batch.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (17-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Ok its decision time for me need to decide if I should test our remaining 3 embryos or do a fresh cycle and test those embryos. Actually thinking maybe test current embryos just to give myself a break for a month or so before I have to cycle again. At least gaining info from these 3 embryos will prepare is for what is ahead maybe, the results scare me to death though not sure I want to find out.
    Good luck honey, hope then the info you recieve is what you want to hear :fingerscrossed 😆
    Last edited by Chyna; 27-03-2016 at 08:35.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (17-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have made a decision last night to test our remaining embryos and think about a fresh cycle further down the line if we need it. So will have a few nail biting weeks as we wait for results but at least we will know where we stand.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (18-03-2016),Ladydee  (17-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good idea and also what I would've chosen had I been in your shoes. Xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (17-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies just got my bt results back from this morning and we have a bfp!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, not sure if I'm in the right thread but if I'm not could you please point me in the right direction lol.

After some advice about pregnyl..

Quick summary of me, 28, ectopic in Jan 2014 (kept tube), mc in June 14, been trying since and no luck. Went to a fs last September. She started me on Clomid. Also did a d&c, Hysteroscopy, dye studies in Oct- found my tube on left damaged from previous ectopic but hadn't consented me so couldn't remove it. Continued on guided Clomid with mid cycle scans and ovidrel shots for 4 cycles no luck. Found I have pcos so I'm now on metformin 1500mg. Did a repeat op in Jan this year and removed my damaged tube. And since then we've moved onto Gonal-F. First cycle with that I ovulated on the left side so didn't work.

This month, had Gonal-F 125U from d2-10, scanned on d11, found to have two large dominant follicles on my right (good side, yippee) and given Pregnyl 5000u. I am fairly sure I ovulated on d12 as I had quite a bit of pain on that right side. Also been taking progesterone pessaries since d14.

So today I am d22 and what I think is 10dpo and 10days post Pregnyl. I poas this afternoon using a first response test and got a faint faint positive. Is it likely this is just pregnyl?

I am to have a blood test on Friday.

Just curious on other people's experience with Pregnal.

Thanks xx b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @littlerayofsunshine, in my experience the pregnyl should probably be out of your system by now. My ivf clinic do blood tests 7 days past last pregnyl booster (1500iu dose). So I would say thats a positive hun, how faint is the line can you post a pic??

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

littlerayofsunshine87  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep pregnyl should definately be out of your system now. Same thing happened to me last week and confirmed with bt thursday and got my bfp. Hope it's the same for you also.
    Last edited by Chyna; 28-03-2016 at 19:04.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (28-03-2016),littlerayofsunshine87  (28-03-2016)