+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Still not holding out much hope but typically I have had the smallest amount of cramping today just to twist my mind. I would have swore that af was on her way if it wasn't for the bucket load of meds I am on with Warren which I am positive will keep her away. Think its too little to late but its just sent to test my mind now at this late stage aaaarrrraaahhhhhh!!!!
    @twentysomething - How are you feeling now hun??
    Oh Heyside our bodies can be so mean! Well i was totally convinced i was out had a cry to hubby last night totally in my head just went yep going to do more tests next month but decided to test this morning 11dpo longest i could wait... omg i got absolute squinter of a second line! I dont really know what to make of it! I'm still not totally convinced but its the first second line i have ever seen! And to be honest I do feel A little different just really subtle things... could this be real?!
    I hope you are ok? When do you get Bt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That's fantastic news @twentysomething so happy for you hope it gets darker and stronger x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bfn for me ladies, I expected it but it was so frustrating that the progesterone cramps only started last night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Injections Support Thread #5

Absolutely gutted for you Heyside, I just can't believe the unfairness of it all! What does WDA think of all of your ongoing troubles?? I know he's a straight talker and he'd definitely tell you if he thought you had no chance so he must still feel he can get you there which is a positive? Your eggs, your hubby's sperm and your body have done all this before and not even all that long ago?! It's not like you're 45 years old either, I'm beyond frustrated and heartbroken for you guys Massive hugs to you both!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hun yes this journey is just getting harder and harder, never thought we would still be at this 3 and a half years later. I POAS this morning official bt is tomorrow I am lucky to have got in for an appointment with Warren tomorrow whilst we are down there so will see what he has to say hopefully he doesn't think its the end of the line. It was our first pgd tested embie so hopefully we were just unlucky. I wasn 32 when we started this and now turning 36 so along with my pcos my eggs are probably not in the best of shape.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Heyside! Big hugs I am so sorry to hear a bfn thats really hard. I hope you are doing ok and managing. Best of luck with your appt and blood test tomorrow big hugs thinking of you. Xo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to twentysomething For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had our follow up appointment today with Warren which worked out perfectly time wise as it means we can get started sooner than we ever imagined and I started synarel tonight. He was so caring and thorough and went through our last few cycles concluding that basically we make pretty crap chromosomal embryos together and he doesn't put that all down to my pcos its just how it is. Apparently we are very lucky to have DD. I expected him to mention donor eggs but he said as we have only done 4 fresh cycles we aren't at that stage yet. So I continue to take progynova and provera for another 8 days and then I await af when I start injections with alternate doses of menapur and puregon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey heyside just wanted to check in and see how you are doing? I hope you are ok? Were abouts are you up to? Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for checking in @twentysomething not much happening with me at the moment. I am getting ready to stop some medication this week which will bring on af and then I can get started again next week. How are you going did you have an official bt to confirm bfp?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep just got bt results 185 confirmed... epp.. dr said its a little low? So will re-do on Wednesday morning to check.. I'm a bit nervouse but not totally surprised.. so will monitor for now.