+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We only have 3 testable blasts, more reached the blast stage but are very low graded and as wazza always comments can be classified as 'desperate and dateless', just hoping we get a normal from that small batch. Two are graded 4BC and 1 is a 4CB so not excellent but hoping they may be strong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats good new @Heyside?
    Did you do A transfer this cycle? Sorry my mind has been numb this week.
    I finished a massive week of work looking forward to 3 days off. Went back to dr yesterday morning my follicle was 20mm so dr is very happy got my trigger so we have to have fun this weekend then into our TWW.
    Had dinner with my MIL last night she was very sweet snd we explained were we were at and she was so nice about it. Nice to finally tell some one so they know whats going on but hope I will have good news in teo weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes @twentysomething we transferred our previous pgd tested embryo that survived the thaw. Great news that your follie was ready to trigger, lots of BD for you guys this weekend then, good luck hope you catch the egg. Good luck in your tww, you will probably end up testing before me as I am on pregnyl boosters and have to wait until they leave my system. Great that it helped to share what you are going through with your mil and she was supportive xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh thats very cool about your transfer. Fingers crossed. How often/how many Hcg shots do you have to have? I always dread the pregnyl. It hurts like anything and the spot hurts for two day!
    I think I felt ovulation last night, last time I was sure i felt at 8am 24hours after my shot, but I'm sure I felt it at 11pm last night we were still up from dinner with family. We bd last night as well so fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @twentysomething, great you felt ovulation I remember that feeling back with ovulation induction it used to give me so much hope, good luck hun x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Heyside just wanted to check in and see how you are going? These tww can be a killer! I just wanted to ask a question so last night I woke unbearably neasous i had to go sit by the toilet in the freezing cold because i was about the throw up.. but I had really bad cramps i never actually threw up. Would have been better if I did! But layed in bed with my stomach/uterus cramping for ages. This morning i am still really uncomfortable but not so sick... I'm do you this could have been implementation is was 7dpo excatly.. just wondering what you think?
    I have been very good doing progesterone this cycle so hopefully no early bleeding..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hope you're hanging in there Heyside! Thinking of you heaps as I know you must be right at the pointy end of your cycle. If I could have just one wish I know who I'd send it too Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @twentysomething - That could definitely be implantation hun the timing is right hoping so for you, good luck x
    @Ladydee - Thanks hun for thinking of me. Unfortunately I know its kind of over, I have no symptoms at all. I know I have been wrong twice on this in the past and ended up with bfp when I leased expected but I have learnt from those cycles and know how my body reacts in pregnancy now. Unfortunately I have been here too many times. Just need to make plans from here, one embie out of the 3 tested came back normal so need to decide on doing an FET with that embie or doing another fresh back to back cycle and testing again putting the normal one back. Going to ask wazzas advice, cant believe I will be looking at a 5th fresh cycle of ivf never thought I would be in this position when we started all this 3 and a half years ago, I remember being so scared about moving onto ivf now I take it all as an everyday situation or the irony.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still not holding out much hope but typically I have had the smallest amount of cramping today just to twist my mind. I would have swore that af was on her way if it wasn't for the bucket load of meds I am on with Warren which I am positive will keep her away. Think its too little to late but its just sent to test my mind now at this late stage aaaarrrraaahhhhhh!!!!
    @twentysomething - How are you feeling now hun??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg Heyside.....I was already feeling a little crazy for you but now?!!.....when do you find out for sure??

...where's that "pulling-out-hair" emoji when you need it....